Season Ticket Holders

Advertisement
Some of you guys are a real trip. You think you can micromanage the program with your ticket renewal.

Your beef is with the direction the program was going under Mark Richt.

Well, he's gone and the new guy just fired the entire offensive staff. Just renew your tickets and shut the **** up.

I signed up to auto renew during the season... figured when the dust settled, I was going to do it anyway. Might as well start to pay it off in a small chunks now

I renewed during season already so I was in no matter what. Wasn't too excited about it though.

Like myself, holding off in hope for change.
Now we have it.
Where do you sit on renewing?

Red Light
Yellow Light
Green Light

Red light! You don't hire someone at UM to learn on the job, poor Manny is going to hit many potholes along the way and our administration spent a grand total of about 7 hours on a 3-4 year decision that costs millions in salaries and millions more in lost revenue if it doesn't work out. Hope is not a plan, but all you can do with decisions like this is to hope it works out. No interview process, just hire and hope, it is amateur hour at UM. I am sure Manny will give it 110% but you don't know what you don't know. Mistakes happen once and then you learn, he should have learned at Temple, not at the U. Our administration is responsible, not Manny, the adults that are supposed to be running the school are apparently sniffing glue instead.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back