Season Ticket Holders

Everyone I talked to wasn't going to renew after the bowl game, all of them are renewing now with the coaching change and Manny hire.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Roller coaster ride the last couple days. Called to cancel Friday and the director talked me into waiting a month to see what happened. He said he didn't know anything but I felt like he was trying to let me know something was on the horizon. Complete elation with Richtirement, only to 100% ready to cancel less than 10 hours later. Now, I'm pleasantly surprised with El Jefe's moves but we'll find out soon if we're really ready to compete with the big dogs. Glad I held off cancelling but still much to be determined.

Don’t cancel bro. But if you do let me know so I can scoop your seats. Lol trying to go 2-2.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bad schedule, or need to see results first?
Schedule me the home game Vs. HOUSTON OR ECU and I'll renew.. Schedule me an FCS for our 2019 and I'm outside looking in.

For those who dknt know, Miami only has 11 games scheduled for 2019 with 5 at the ROCK and 1 neutral site game.

Schedule me the home game Vs. HOUSTON OR ECU and I'll renew.. Schedule me an FCS for our 2019 and I'm outside looking in.

For those who dknt know, Miami only has 11 games scheduled for 2019 with 5 at the ROCK and 1 neutral site game.

Tough schedule for sure.
And by tough, I mean tough to watch.

Where did you hear about Houston?

Advertisement
Tough schedule for sure.
And by tough, I mean tough to watch.

Where did you hear about Houston?

Theres a thread about our 2019 open game next year somewhere in the recycling bin. I remember someone mentioned that only ECU, Houston, and Wake Forest have 11 games scheduled for next season. Leaving them as a possibility to add to our schedule.

Officially renewing (was probably going to anyway, if we’re being honest). Still 50/50 on Orlando, though.

Renewing....always was gonna renew no matter what. Ive been there through the bad Years and the great ones...

Love the U & love going to Hard Rock. Always a great time..GO CANES! :neonu::neonu::neonu:

Advertisement
Back