Season Ticket Holders

Advertisement
Schedule me the home game Vs. HOUSTON OR ECU and I'll renew.. Schedule me an FCS for our 2019 and I'm outside looking in.

For those who dknt know, Miami only has 11 games scheduled for 2019 with 5 at the ROCK and 1 neutral site game.

Their 12th game will be most likely an FCS home game in 2019 to make 6 home games.

Check out virtually EVERY P5 schedule, with rare exceptions there is always at least one FCS home game. Always.

Advertisement
I will probably renew, but sit in cheaper section and give up my orange parking pass for yellow parking pass.

I'm more than likely a full go for next season. I was legitimately in the yellow/red category for a while. I was having a hard time convincing myself to renew (at a higher price) only to see the same garbage offense I witnessed in 2018. I'm also the dude that had season tickets all through Coker, Shannon and Golden so, it's not like I'm the type to jump on and off a bandwagon.

Advertisement
Except they’re not an FCS.

Look at Alabama’s home schedule this year and then get back to me. Do you think they would schedule an ECU or Houston? Let me give you a hint. The answer is a big fat NO!

True also if you look at Bama and UGA they always have 7 home games and every so often 8. Not fair. For example, Alabama had 7 home games this year, only 4 away games and one neutral site game during their regular season. $EC

True also if you look at Bama and UGA they always have 7 home games and every so often 8. Not fair. For example, Alabama had 7 home games this year, only 4 away games and one neutral site game during their regular season. $EC

Yep...it’s absurd.

Look at their home schedule this year, it’s laughable...and people bltch because we, along with every other single P5 team, schedules one freaking FCS.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am debating it. I am an alumni and live in NYC, I have continued to get season tickets to support the program, and head down for a game or two a year and sell the rest to canes fans. This home slate makes it very tough to do that this year, would basically expect to get no money back and it is expensive.

Last two years I went to VT, ND, Clemson in Charlotte, LSU in Dallas, was in Miami for Duke, and Wisco in NYC.

Advertisement
Back