Season Ticket Holders

NJshoreCane

Go Bust Someone Else’s Balls
Premium
Like myself, holding off in hope for change.
Now we have it.
Where do you sit on renewing?

Red Light
Yellow Light
Green Light

Advertisement
Roller coaster ride the last couple days. Called to cancel Friday and the director talked me into waiting a month to see what happened. He said he didn't know anything but I felt like he was trying to let me know something was on the horizon. Complete elation with Richtirement, only to 100% ready to cancel less than 10 hours later. Now, I'm pleasantly surprised with El Jefe's moves but we'll find out soon if we're really ready to compete with the big dogs. Glad I held off cancelling but still much to be determined.

Advertisement
I signed up to auto renew during the season... figured when the dust settled, I was going to do it anyway. Might as well start to pay it off in a small chunks now

Like myself, holding off in hope for change.
Now we have it.
Where do you sit on renewing?

Red Light
Yellow Light
Green Light

I renewed before everything happened, I already stated I would give Richt one more chance. With the right hires, it makes my hedging bet on next season look genius.

Advertisement
Schedule really sucks. Could easily get cheaper tickets on a per game basis. So my family is at a maybe.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was on red after the bowl game. When Richt retired I went to yellow. Then Diaz was hired I went back to red because I thought he would keep the offensive staff. Now I'm back at yellow waiting for him to fill out his staff. I have until Jan. 31st so I'll wait.

This is the same I’m doing. I’ll wait.

Advertisement
Back