Search your soul and answer honestly: Is this Rock Bottom?

This is not rock bottom. Manny will likely keep his job for next season and that will be worse than this season. Then, if he survives next season, Alabama is going to take our souls at the beginning of the 2021 season. I’m hoping that will be rock bottom because I can’t take 2 more full seasons of this.

Advertisement
This is not rock bottom. Manny will likely keep his job for next season and that will be worse than this season. Then, if he survives next season, Alabama is going to take our souls at the beginning of the 2021 season. I’m hoping that will be rock bottom because I can’t take 2 more full seasons of this.

if that’s the case hopefully Alabama “clemsons” us and causes a firing. Hoping something happens before that.

Advertisement
Rock bottom means there is no bottom left to fall through. We have bottom left to fall through.

Advertisement
School does not care about having a good team. And they mistakenly, and ignorantly, believe that prideless mindset doesn't infiltrate into everything else they do. Because it does. Once I learned about the sjw admin I knew it was over, those types kill everything they touch. It's a shame.

We might have less talent overall than the golden years. Time will tell but it’s gotta be **** close to rock bottom

Scary thing is every couple of years we hit a new low we never thought possible. I'm scared for 2021
I don't know what's next. I'm just hoping it's not Manny channeling his inner Chris Foerster and found out to have snorted crack off Kijuana Nige's dining room table.

Advertisement
It can get much worse before next year.

Lose 3 of 4 remaining
No bowl
Multiple departures via the portal ala va Tech, to include two quarterbacks
Recruiting class completely falls a part
That WILL happen

Advertisement
Rock bottom for me was the Golden era. Week after week of that **** sucker dodging questions and insulting our intelligence by throwing every excuse in the book thinking we were stupid enough to buy it. That 7-0 start was fake AF, it all went down after FSU and yet we still had to put up with that guy for almost another 2 years. I lost my UM soul at some point during those 2 years. It's hardened me and nothing that's come after it really affects me.

Take away the internet and social media and it feels exactly like the 70s.

No sarcasm. This sucks just as bad as the 70s teams.

Yeah I was thinking that this morning... this is very reminiscent of the pre-howard days. We're just an average to below-average team that might sneak by a good team but essentially a 7-5 to 5-7 team. Similar to a Duke. We might sneak up on a team and compete for the coastal once a decade but otherwise, just blah.

Wait till year two and three for the real rock bottom. The landscape in cfb is to big for UM its pretty much over. What HC would leave a power 5 school to coach here? Especially with the highers ups not caring its a recipe for disaster
Bad news is that things can always get worse. I was in OB for the gator flop and thought it the lowest feeling in the world until I had to sneak my West zone seat out of the OB before it got torn down. Our problem is we rose to top of a mountain top NOBODY had ever climbed, so the fall has been all the worse.

Advertisement
Back