Search your soul and answer honestly: Is this Rock Bottom?

The Svengali

Sophomore
Guys...I’m an old head - since 81-82, and I’ve seen **** near all the highs and lows. The soul crushing losses, the big wins, the titles, the coaching changing, probation, Shapiro, etc.

I’ve always kept hope alive even through the lowest of lows. But this feels different. Waaaay different. We have a bull**** artist as HC, he’s in waaay over his head, the players don’t seem to respect him as a leader, he has a $3M contract, a very green staff, AND he’s only 7 games into his regime!

I literally see no hope for the program right now. Honest to god, I think we’ve hit bottom with Manny. I think this is bottom.

Goodbye Miami. We had a good run, and I’ll never forget

Last edited:
Advertisement
It’s as low as I can remember, but I’m certain that it will get worse before it gets better. So no it’s not rock bottom, not yet anyways!

Advertisement
Guys...I’m an old head - since 81-82, and I’ve seen **** near all the highs and lows. The soul crushing losses, the big wins, the titles, the coaching changing, probation, Shapiro, etc.

I’ve always kept hope alive even through the lowest of lows. But this feels different. Waaaay different. We have a bull**** artist as HC, he’s in waaay over his head, the players don’t seem to respect him as a leader, he has a $3M contract, a very green staff, AND he’s only 7 games into his regime!

I literally see no hope for the program right now. Honest to god, I think we’ve hit bottom with Manny. I think this is bottom.

Goodbye Miami. We had a good run, and I’ll forget

I was thinking about this while walking my dog this morning. I thought the LSU Peach Bowl was bottom. Then I thought UVA closing the OB was bottom. Then was losing to USF in overtime, Clemson slaughtering us, and too many other low points that kind of all blend together and get forgotten. Each one I said surely this is the nadir, and then each time we find a new low and a new way to reach that low.

Honestly, I think we are going to get blown out by a **** FSU team coached by Willie T and that is going to be the next low. I am sure we will have a new low after that game too.

Goodbye Miami. We had a good run, and I’ll forget

Wait till year two and three for the real rock bottom. The landscape in cfb is to big for UM its pretty much over. What HC would leave a power 5 school to coach here? Especially with the highers ups not caring its a recipe for disaster

Advertisement
Rock bottom will be when FIU beats us and their 1 star captain plants the Panther flag on our logo after the game.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If you think this is rock bottom, you’re delusional. You ain’t seen anything yet. Only saving grace is that we happen to play in a one team joke of a conference and play a weak-*** schedule. That’s the unfortunate reality of this ****-show.

Advertisement
As much as it sucks to KNOW that we can’t make a field goal... last year I cringed every time we threw the football... so, honestly, we’re better this year than last.

Advertisement
Back