Search your soul and answer honestly: Is this Rock Bottom?

Guys...I’m an old head - since 81-82, and I’ve seen **** near all the highs and lows. The soul crushing losses, the big wins, the titles, the coaching changing, probation, Shapiro, etc.

I’ve always kept hope alive even through the lowest of lows. But this feels different. Waaaay different. We have a bull**** artist as HC, he’s in waaay over his head, the players don’t seem to respect him as a leader, he has a $3M contract, a very green staff, AND he’s only 7 games into his regime!

I literally see no hope for the program right now. Honest to god, I think we’ve hit bottom with Manny. I think this is bottom.

Goodbye Miami. We had a good run, and I’ll never forget

I think it gets worse. This is by far the most talented team Manny Diaz will ever have. The man doesn't recruit. Just wait until he has "his recruits" at every position, then we will REALLY be ****ed.

The father tore down the Orange Bowl and the son will finish the job of tearing apart the program.

This program will NEVER recover. We all see it. Before the admin act, it will be far too late.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back