Scrimmage take...

Advertisement
No it doesn't count. That should have been an easy win.

I agree 16 yards from the running backs is pathetic against a team we should have beaten with ease. But it was a conference game. Notre Dame was not.

And feel free to add UNC. Our backs went for 42 yards on 17 carries. That’s 2.4 per. I say **** yes let’s add that game and Pitt. Let’s see what a 16 yard game and a 42 yard game does for your lofty 119 YPG rushing average.

Ight I'm completely done with this. I'll post this for anyone that would like to see for themselves just how ******* bad Rosier was ESPECIALLY in the 5 most important games. Then remember that doesn't even include the 2 games he got benched - UNC and Pitt. Then ask yourself is this something that any of the 3 freshman can give us, and who is more likely to improve and be the better QB by week 5 of the regular season (When ACC Play begins).
106967612be8c12921496393fb529e8a.png

https://gyazo.com/106967612be8c12921496393fb529e8a

I mean some how we got on topic about ragging on homer.. i'm sure we will somehow get to the topic of finding a way to trash on jaquan Johnson for not making malik rosier a better qb

Ight I'm completely done with this. I'll post this for anyone that would like to see for themselves just how ******* bad Rosier was ESPECIALLY in the 5 most important games. Then remember that doesn't even include the 2 games he got benched - UNC and Pitt. Then ask yourself is this something that any of the 3 freshman can give us, and who is more likely to improve and be the better QB by week 5 of the regular season (When ACC Play begins).

@Loose Cannon thoughts?

Advertisement

**** Yes. Let’s take a guy who can’t beat out Rosier in practice and throw him in hoping that he sorts **** out by week 5.

That’s the best idea I’ve ever heard. I’m totally convinced. You dumb sumbiches finally showed me the light.

I've think I have heard it all on this thread...

Oh no doubt. I love Rosier for the FSU game in the 4th quarter. He sucked in the 1st half, but he more than made up for it in the 2nd half to give us the win. Having said that, it's time to move on from Rosier if Perry or Williams can step up. I don't want to go through frustrating QB play like last season.

**** Yes. Let’s take a guy who can’t beat out Rosier in practice and throw him in hoping that he sorts **** out by week 5.

That’s the best idea I’ve ever heard. I’m totally convinced. You dumb sumbiches finally showed me the light.

You haven't exactly been the beacon for intelligent conversation.

Advertisement
The beautiful thing about cfb, all of our qualms will be answered.. will it be after spring? after fall? maybe the 1st quarter of LSU, or maybe the end of the season regardless we will have our answers right or wrong lol

I've think I have heard it all on this thread... I knew we had something special when we started comparing malik rosier to tom brady
And now you’re lying again. Jesus. How sad is your life. Lying about playing D1 football. Lying about what you said less than 5 posts before like it went away, and lying about what I said about Tom Brady.

I specifically said that comparing Rosier to Brady was almost as absurd as emphatically stating that a college senior has no room for improvement.

You see, Brady is what we call a late bloomer. A 5 time Super Bowl winner almost went undrafted.

Advertisement

Last thing, Why on earth should the tie go to Rosier? Like Actually why should he be the default starter?

Going with Rosier is like taking $5 out of your wallet and just throwing it in the trash, while going with one of the freshman is like Spending that $5 on a ******* Scratcher at the gas station. Sure theres a good chance the result will be basically the same as just taking it and throwing it away. But there is A CHANCE that you can actually win something from it.

Like you guys are so worried about starting a freshman and suddenly regressing to the point we only win 6 games, as if going with Rosier Guarantees us more wins than going with one of the freshman. It doesn't. Rosier lost us 3 games, and almost lost us the FSU, GT, and UNC game too, all becuase of his **** play. And he played ****** in our 2 biggest wins - VT and ND. Its like you guys are so worried about the 1% chance that one of the freshman could actually be worse than Rosier (EXTREMELY difficult to do), that you don't want to take the 10% shot that by week 5 they will be better.

And now you’re lying again. Jesus. How sad is your life. Lying about playing D1 football. Lying about what you said less than 5 posts before like it went away, and lying about what I said about Tom Brady.

I specifically said that comparing Rosier to Brady was almost as absurd as emphatically stating that a college senior has no room for improvement.

You see, Brady is what we call a late bloomer. A 5 time Super Bowl winner almost went undrafted.
Is this not a comparison ^ ? I mean idc what you or anyone else really believes, yall can dm me or however you message on here about it lol

Last thing, Why on earth should the tie go to Rosier? Like Actually why should he be the default starter?

Going with Rosier is like taking $5 out of your wallet and just throwing it in the trash, while going with one of the freshman is like Spending that $5 on a ******* Scratcher at the gas station. Sure theres a good chance the result will be basically the same as just taking it and throwing it away. But there is A CHANCE that you can actually win something from it.

Like you guys are so worried about starting a freshman and suddenly regressing to the point we only win 6 games, as if going with Rosier Guarantees us more wins than going with one of the freshman. It doesn't. Rosier lost us 3 games, and almost lost us the FSU, GT, and UNC game too, all becuase of his **** play. And he played ****** in our 2 biggest wins - VT and ND. Its like you guys are so worried about the 1% chance that one of the freshman could actually be worse than Rosier (EXTREMELY difficult to do), that you don't want to take the 10% shot that by week 5 they will be better.
Yeah. Starting Rosier is just throwing money away. Like 10 win seasons (should have been 11 with Arky State) and Coastal Division titles have just been falling out of the sky’s these last 15 years.

Do you have brain damage? I’m really starting to feel like I’m just beating up on a cripple at this point.

Advertisement

Great analogy with the scratch off ticket

Yeah. Starting Rosier is just throwing money away. Like 10 win seasons (should have been 11 with Arky State) and Coastal Division titles have just been falling out of the sky’s these last 15 years.

Do you have brain damage? I’m really starting to feel like I’m just beating up on a cripple at this point.
Had he played better in 2 of the 3 losses we would have only lost to clemson last year

Advertisement
Back