Scrimmage Notes

Lol at your soft *** getting all butthurt. Go **** yourself.
francis.gif

Advertisement
I love Guidry but mannn Brohm worked him over last year. Not that we didn’t know he was legit but with less talent he got after it. Granted Guidry was hamstrung bigtime by the end of the year as well but sheesh
Guidry got his pants pulled down vs L'ville, pulled a Mario vs UNC while also getting worked for 40 and 500, and got 'train into small tunnel' GIF'd by Schiano. He's more a Manny than a Venables

Advertisement
The point was on the scale of giving up record breaking offensive performances, or being really **** good... he's giving up 500 and 40 to UNC
He gave up 40 and 500 against UNC?

Where are you unearthing this groundbreaking information? Do the feds know you hacked them?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Guidry got his pants pulled down vs L'ville, pulled a Mario vs UNC while also getting worked for 40 and 500, and got 'train into small tunnel' GIF'd by Schiano. He's more a Manny than a Venables
Guidry is certainly not on Venables level, but he is ahead of Manny at this point. I liked what I saw from Guidry last year. Yes, he did get worked by L'ville and UNC. Other than those 2 games, he didn't have another bad game. Maybe you could say Rutgers, although we were missing half our starters and gifted them one TD by our special teams.

Lot of young players and 1st year in his system. Now, they are getting stronger and better and in the 2nd year learning his system. He puts players in a position to succeed. His defense is going to be even better this year. Sure, he will have at least one or 2 bad games this season. All DC's do, no matter how good they are. Hopefully, our offense will overcome those bad games, unlike last year.

Guidry is certainly not on Venables level, but he is ahead of Manny at this point. I liked what I saw from Guidry last year. Yes, he did get worked by L'ville and UNC. Other than those 2 games, he didn't have another bad game. Maybe you could say Rutgers, although we were missing half our starters and gifted them one TD by our special teams.

Lot of young players and 1st year in his system. Now, they are getting stronger and better and in the 2nd year learning his system. He puts players in a position to succeed. His defense is going to be even better this year. Sure, he will have at least one or 2 bad games this season. All DC's do, no matter how good they are. Hopefully, our offense will overcome those bad games, unlike last year.
If he was ever going to look like a genius it'll be vs the '24 schedule. We'll see how it goes

LOL. AI officially passes the Turing Test on CIS.
As of my last update in January 2022, no AI has definitively passed the Turing Test in the sense that it has been universally recognized as indistinguishable from a human by judges in a controlled test environment. Passing the Turing Test remains a significant milestone in the field of artificial intelligence and natural language understanding, but as of now, no AI has achieved this level of human-like conversation consistently enough to be considered a passing result. However, AI systems continue to advance, and it's possible that such a milestone could be reached in the future.

Advertisement
Back