Scrimmage Notes

If he was ever going to look like a genius it'll be vs the '24 schedule. We'll see how it goes
Won't disagree that this is one of the weakest schedules I have ever seen, but I don't think dominating teams with an anemic offense will make him look like a genius. I want to see how he performs against an offense with a pulse.

Advertisement
Won't disagree that this is one of the weakest schedules I have ever seen, but I don't think dominating teams with an anemic offense will make him look like a genius. I want to see how he performs against an offense with a pulse.
Might not find out until October 19th

This is CIS so off-season accolades matter here more than in-season. I stand corrected.

Clemson still finished 2023 with 9 wins and a top 20 ranking. Certainly a down year for Clemson compared to their last decade, but that was still a pretty good football team we beat.
No argument on TAMU; that was a toxic dumpster fire of a team... in hindsight arguably the fifth-best team we played last year (behind FSU, Clemson, UL, and NC State).

Clemson still finished 2023 with 9 wins and a top 20 ranking. Certainly a down year for Clemson compared to their last decade, but that was still a pretty good football team we beat.
No argument on TAMU; that was a toxic dumpster fire of a team... in hindsight arguably the fifth-best team we played last year (behind FSU, Clemson, UL, and NC State).
7-6 teams that lose to Rutgers in the Pinstripe haven't won meaningful games.

Clemson's offense was 51st in SP+ Miami was 40th in defensive SP+. Two bottom of the P5 units clawing to not get left out of the P2

Advertisement
As of my last update in January 2022, no AI has definitively passed the Turing Test in the sense that it has been universally recognized as indistinguishable from a human by judges in a controlled test environment. Passing the Turing Test remains a significant milestone in the field of artificial intelligence and natural language understanding, but as of now, no AI has achieved this level of human-like conversation consistently enough to be considered a passing result. However, AI systems continue to advance, and it's possible that such a milestone could be reached in the future.
Predict the Miami Hurricanes 2024 season game by game.

7-6 teams that lose to Rutgers in the Pinstripe haven't won meaningful games.

Clemson's offense was 51st in SP+ Miami was 40th in defensive SP+. Two bottom of the P5 units clawing to not get left out of the P2

Now give us Clemson's defensive SP+. I'll give you their overall... it was 23. Nine wins, top 20 team in the final polls, and top 25 in SP+. That's a quality win.

You want to talk about games that "matter" and, now games that are "meaningful"? Well, I don't know what that means to you, nor am I likely to give a ****. But trying to put up offensive SP+ (ignoring the overall and defensive SP+ numbers) to diminish our win over Clemson last season is both weird and disingenuous.

Advertisement
In no way shape or form am I suggesting our schedule isn’t borderline embarrassing on paper

But same time we’ve been watching long enough I think to realize at this point there will be a lot of surprises both good and bad around the country

Wow…. A whole bunch of Canes woke up with **** in their cheerios this morning.

We are back to letting the mopers overtake the board again. Ironmanfootball joined the dark side with Jhall, Cway, and AngryIbis as most hysterical, repetitive, negative nancy trope on the web! Yayyyyy
I hope you were abused as a child

I hope you were abused as a child
Bless Romany Malco GIF by Almost Christmas Movie

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back