Scrimmage Notes

Wow…. A whole bunch of Canes woke up with **** in their cheerios this morning.

We are back to letting the mopers overtake the board again. Ironmanfootball joined the dark side with Jhall, Cway, and AngryIbis as most hysterical, repetitive, negative nancy trope on the web! Yayyyyy
1712628382728.png

****.. our man is running low.... someone get another spring hype report in his veins STAT!

Advertisement
The Jacurri Brown experiment at QB should end. He is not, and will most likely never be an accurate enough thrower to excel. He hasn’t shown enough either as a running QB to think that he could be stellar there. Not fast or quick enough.

We also better pray that Emory doesn’t win the backup QB job. Kid is gritty and a gamer, but definitely not a UM caliber starter, in my opinion.

We’ll see if Mario and Dawson utilize Cam Ward correctly, or if we’re going to see more caveman offense this season. Not falling for the hype again.

Advertisement
Here’s my take.

I’m going to watch either way. I’m going to be a fan win or lose. Call me a fool all you want, I’m here to root for my CANES.

Yes, spring is the time of foolish hope.

It’s fun
It’s fun to have zero losses
It’s fun to think about the recruiting
It’s fun to have new Quarterbacks
It’s fun to have hope
It’s fun to be a kid again
It’s fun to be a fan

Don’t forget that lesson gentleman

Predict the Miami Hurricanes 2024 season game by game.

Predicting the outcome of individual sports games with certainty is beyond my capabilities. However, I can provide some general insights into how predictions are made for sports seasons.

Factors that might influence the Miami Hurricanes' 2024 season include the team's roster, coaching staff, past performance, strength of schedule, injuries, and various other unpredictable variables. Analysts and experts might make predictions based on these factors, but ultimately, the outcome of each game will depend on numerous variables and is subject to chance.

If you're interested in discussing potential matchups, key players, or the team's prospects for the upcoming season, I'd be happy to chat about those!

Predicting the outcome of individual sports games with certainty is beyond my capabilities. However, I can provide some general insights into how predictions are made for sports seasons.

Factors that might influence the Miami Hurricanes' 2024 season include the team's roster, coaching staff, past performance, strength of schedule, injuries, and various other unpredictable variables. Analysts and experts might make predictions based on these factors, but ultimately, the outcome of each game will depend on numerous variables and is subject to chance.

If you're interested in discussing potential matchups, key players, or the team's prospects for the upcoming season, I'd be happy to chat about those!
Do I have a chance with Sydney Sweeney?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back