Scrimmage note from Tim reynolds

Advertisement
Hey guys who are buying into these "reports," what do you predict our record to be this year?

People are really getting gassed up over these scrimmage and practice reports released by UM staffers.

Anyone remember how we looked during the spring game, the last time we saw this team with our own eyes and weren't relying on Kim Jong Al's propaganda machine? Reality check COMIN.

Advertisement
Hey guys who are buying into these "reports," what do you predict our record to be this year?

People are really getting gassed up over these scrimmage and practice reports released by UM staffers.

Anyone remember how we looked during the spring game, the last time we saw this team with our own eyes and weren't relying on Kim Jong Al's propaganda machine? Reality check COMIN.

Pretty funny statement for someone who feels the need to constantly tell everyone else how to be a fan.

From Matt Porter's write-up on the scrimmage:
Thomas said rush end Al-Quadin Muhammad “made some plays. … That motivated a lot of D-linemen, watching Quan go out there and making plays, setting edges, doing his job.”

There you have it folks, Quan did his job by setting the "edge." Translation, our defense is going to fuqking suck.

Miami Hurricanes offense shows improvement in second scrimmage | Canes Watch

LOL at getting excited about a freak pass rusher setting edges. It's a fcking comedy that's risen to the most absurd levels possible.

Do you know anything about football? "Setting the edge", is what you are supposed to do for any defensive end when you are trying to stop the run and by doing so maintaining gap integrity so they won't break contain... lol tells me all I need to know about some of these posters on the board

The fake football idiots like you crow about "setting the edge" with a freak pass rusher. That's all you ever hear about when they talk about the great pass rushers isn't it, broke? Setting the edge. That Lawrence Taylor! By God, could he set an edge. How about Demarcus Ware? Man, he got himself a huge contract extension for his ability to set the edge.

Get the fck out of here with your fake football scientist bullshyt about setting the edge.

Thomas said rush end Al-Quadin Muhammad “made some plays. … That motivated a lot of D-linemen, watching Quan go out there and making plays, setting edges, doing his job.”

There you have it folks, Quan did his job by setting the "edge." Translation, our defense is going to fuqking suck.

LOL at getting excited about a freak pass rusher setting edges. It's a fcking comedy that's risen to the most absurd levels possible.

Do you know anything about football? "Setting the edge", is what you are supposed to do for any defensive end when you are trying to stop the run and by doing so maintaining gap integrity so they won't break contain... lol tells me all I need to know about some of these posters on the board

The fake football idiots like you crow about "setting the edge" with a freak pass rusher. That's all you ever hear about when they talk about the great pass rushers isn't it, broke? Setting the edge. That Lawrence Taylor! By God, could he set an edge. How about Demarcus Ware? Man, he got himself a huge contract extension for his ability to set the edge.

Get the fck out of here with your fake football scientist bullshyt about setting the edge.
LOL.Hey franchise that's all i remember about L.Taylor when he was inducted to the HOF all his ex coaches mentioned how great he was setting the edge.

LOL.Hey franchise that's all i remember about L.Taylor when he was inducted to the HOF all his ex coaches mentioned how great he was setting the edge.

Howie Long had 84 sacks in his career...Osi Umenyiora had 85 sacks in his career

Howie Long obviously is the same level of player as Osi Umenyiora...cuz setting edges and playing the run don't really mean **** right? Just go knock the crap out of the QB right? Howie Long's overrated. Thanks for straightening that out for us.

Advertisement

Howie Long had 84 sacks in his career...Osi Umenyiora had 85 sacks in his career

Howie Long obviously is the same level of player as Osi Umenyiora...cuz setting edges and playing the run don't really mean **** right? Just go knock the crap out of the QB right? Howie Long's overrated. Thanks for straightening that out for us.

Stop.

Man stfu you have no football knowledge. To be a complete defensive end that will allow him to stay on the field from 1st to 3rd down he will have to set the edge to help in the run game. Every down is not a passing down...

Jerzey lauded Golden for not firing "his best friend" because "sometimes it's about more than football." It's important to keep this in mind during his steadfast defense of his heroes.

Man stfu you have no football knowledge. To be a complete defensive end that will allow him to stay on the field from 1st to 3rd down he will have to set the edge to help in the run game. Every down is not a passing down...

This is college football you mental midget. There isn't a requirement to be a "complete" DE. "setting the edge" is codeword for "we have no ******* clue how to create an effective pass rush"

Advertisement
Jerzey lauded Golden for not firing "his best friend" because "sometimes it's about more than football." It's important to keep this in mind during his steadfast defense of his heroes.

That was one of the most disturbing posts in internet history. This guy makes Mr. Hands look normal.

This is college football you mental midget. There isn't a requirement to be a "complete" DE. "setting the edge" is codeword for "we have no ****ing clue how to create an effective pass rush"

Dumb f_ck you have to play the run too. Like I said you are not rushing after the qb every play and you have to defend the run as well. When I say complete dend I'm saying having the ability to be able to be a force in the pass rush and run game.

This fan base has the biggest clowns
Y'all amuse me and **** me off at the same time.
Someone needs to start a thread about the clowns on this site.

Advertisement

This is college football you mental midget. There isn't a requirement to be a "complete" DE. "setting the edge" is codeword for "we have no ****ing clue how to create an effective pass rush"

Dumb f_ck you have to play the run too. Like I said you are not rushing after the qb every play and you have to defend the run as well. When I say complete dend I'm saying having the ability to be able to be a force in the pass rush and run game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAiq1xKF38k

Yall still goin with this "setting the edge" nonsense?

Look, one of the primary jobs of a DE is to set the edge AGAINST THE RUN. Just because someone said that the kid was doing a good job of setting the edge doesn't mean that it happened during pass plays.

Would you be upset if you heard that one of our DT's did a good job of controlling his gap?

Yall still goin with this "setting the edge" nonsense?

Look, one of the primary jobs of a DE is to set the edge AGAINST THE RUN. Just because someone said that the kid was doing a good job of setting the edge doesn't mean that it happened during pass plays.

Would you be upset if you heard that one of our DT's did a good job of controlling his gap?

C'mon, you don't expect them to actually know anything about football, do you? They just HAVE to rant and rave and complain. Doesn't matter to them that they have no idea what they are talking about.

Advertisement
Back