Programs that have Indoor Practice Facilties:

UF
FSU
UCF

Programs that don't:

FIU
Miami

smh

You're reaching on multiple threads. I get you're unhappy, but wtf does having an indoor practice facility have to do with wins and losses? Does it directly correlate? I hate Al as much as anyone...but let's have some phucking situational awareness
Well when it rains or thunderstorms and those other teams get to go into there Indoor facilities while we have practice cancelled it adds up.

Here come the dopey shills. How many practices did Folden leave on the table last year at the end of camp? 5? Yet you idiots are still yapping about missing practices because we don't have a bubble? He gave away 5 that he had available at the end of camp last year.
Whoa whoa whoa relax broski. We have a incompetent coach of course theirs gonna be idiotic decisions like that made. But with a competent coach things like that wouldn't happen. They also wouldn't have to be outside in the 100 degree heat all week long.

Advertisement
From Matt Porter's write-up on the scrimmage:
Thomas said rush end Al-Quadin Muhammad “made some plays. … That motivated a lot of D-linemen, watching Quan go out there and making plays, setting edges, doing his job.”

There you have it folks, Quan did his job by setting the "edge." Translation, our defense is going to fuqking suck.

Miami Hurricanes offense shows improvement in second scrimmage | Canes Watch

LOL at getting excited about a freak pass rusher setting edges. It's a fcking comedy that's risen to the most absurd levels possible.

From Matt Porter's write-up on the scrimmage:
Thomas said rush end Al-Quadin Muhammad “made some plays. … That motivated a lot of D-linemen, watching Quan go out there and making plays, setting edges, doing his job.”

There you have it folks, Quan did his job by setting the "edge." Translation, our defense is going to fuqking suck.

Miami Hurricanes offense shows improvement in second scrimmage | Canes Watch

LOL at getting excited about a freak pass rusher setting edges. It's a fcking comedy that's risen to the most absurd levels possible.

Do you know anything about football? "Setting the edge", is what you are supposed to do for any defensive end when you are trying to stop the run and by doing so maintaining gap integrity so they won't break contain... lol tells me all I need to know about some of these posters on the board

Last edited:
Advertisement
Somebody has to "set the edge" in any defense, fellas. Doesn't mean we're 2-gapping or playing contain.

Every defense needs an edge setter.

Somebody has to "set the edge" in any defense, fellas. Doesn't mean we're 2-gapping or playing contain.

I believe the actual concern here is that all we are hearing about is the "edge setting" part of the equation, not the savage raping of QB's.

No they don't.

Golden sucks. Onofrio. The chalk on the sideline is the edge. Give me back my rubber duck.

Advertisement
@ByTimReynolds: Biggest takeaways for onlookers who were present at UM scrimmage tonight: Far improved D-line play, and major aggression in secondary.

@ByTimReynolds: One more nugget: One person there raved about timing Kaaya had with several receivers. "Hit everyone perfectly," was the word.

Who are these onlookers?
Any independent sources that actually watched the scrimage?
The Al Golden marketen machine in full effect.

A defensive tackle with 2 sacks? Haven't heard that in a while.

@ByTimReynolds: Biggest takeaways for onlookers who were present at UM scrimmage tonight: Far improved D-line play, and major aggression in secondary.

@ByTimReynolds: One more nugget: One person there raved about timing Kaaya had with several receivers. "Hit everyone perfectly," was the word.
Who are these onlookers?

There were some recruits on hand for the scrimmage.

Advertisement

Who are these onlookers?

Fat Tim probably has the best sources at Miami out of all the reporters so I wouldn't doubt him tbh.

Who are these onlookers?

Is it a conspiracy like in the x-files?

Advertisement
The softest fans in the history of the college football universe, ( yes, the whole ***-damned galaxy) belongs to Miami, as proven by this board, Scout, Rivals, etc…al the **** whining, complaining, *****ing, etc…We don't have indoor facilities? It's too hot? Really? You don't understand where Canes dominance came from if you are crying about **** facilities.

I remember the Canes getting blasted by any decent team coming into the OB, then things changed. The facilities didn't change, it didn't get colder, the fans weren't flying banners, etc…the heart changed. People believed in the Canes, there was a connection between the players and the community. The OB was electric, the players could feel us.

THe sense of entitlement in this new generation of Cane's fans is sickening. We don't deserve ****, we have to earn and take it like we did previously. YOu think the SEC bias is bad now, the SEC was the media darling back then too, and they hated the Canes disrupting their little SEC party.

If you want to hate, go hate on those cheating ******** in the SEC ruining college football. It's all hands on deck this year for the Canes, we are under siege. Go to the games and support the players that represent our community in Miami. They literally put their life on the line and you're going to complain about a "bubble".

If Golden sucks as a coach, he will get fired. We've had some great coaches and some not so great, it will even out, keep the faith. Go Canes till they bury my sorry ***.

In case you can't read, some recruits, families & HS coaches were invited to watch.

Who are these onlookers?

Hey guys who are buying into these "reports," what do you predict our record to be this year?

Advertisement
Back