FSU
UCF

Programs that don't:

FIU
Miami

smh

Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought we were planning to build an indoor practice facility. Did that get scrapped?

Golden is going to get a 10 year contract extension, he will start 4-0, this team is going to go 4 and 8

Advertisement
Programs that have Indoor Practice Facilties:

UF
FSU
UCF

Programs that don't:

FIU
Miami

smh

You're reaching on multiple threads. I get you're unhappy, but wtf does having an indoor practice facility have to do with wins and losses? Does it directly correlate? I hate Al as much as anyone...but let's have some phucking situational awareness

Advertisement

UF
FSU
UCF

Programs that don't:

FIU
Miami

smh

You're reaching on multiple threads. I get you're unhappy, but wtf does having an indoor practice facility have to do with wins and losses? Does it directly correlate? I hate Al as much as anyone...but let's have some phucking situational awareness

Nit picking at this but valid is not acknowledge the fact that we have won 5 national titles and have been to 10 in the last 3 years or so without one and much worse facilities

UF
FSU
UCF

Programs that don't:

FIU
Miami

smh

Well when it rains or thunderstorms and those other teams get to go into there Indoor facilities while we have practice cancelled it adds up.

Advertisement
Back