Scrimmage news

because they already anointed NKOSI as the savior at all costs despite never seeing any videos him in any practice or scrimmage.

“ Sixnine” huh?

No chance you’re a troll .

Or maybe a fan of god awful music.

Advertisement
I know one thing. Rick, despite his religiosity, despises Fedora. Another thing I’ve noticed about Rick, he holds grudges. That alone makes the UNC game interesting. For some reason, Fedora has done something that has ****ed Rick off. And it’s something that goes back a couple of years. I don’t know what it is. Might be stealing signs I’m not sure. But Rick has a hair up his *** about him.

I know one thing. Rick, despite his religiosity, despises Fedora. Another thing I’ve noticed about Rick, he holds grudges. That alone makes the UNC game interesting. For some reason, Fedora has done something that has ****ed Rick off. And it’s something that goes back a couple of years. I don’t know what it is. Might be stealing signs I’m not sure. But Rick has a hair up his *** about him.
Richt likes to wear hats that look like a fedora. Connection?

Advertisement
Re UNC - I realize this is a little off topic, but somebody brought it up. Look at Rick lecturing and jabbing his finger at Fedora. I’m telling you this guy is full of **** and vinegar, he came down here to prove something.

088F9309-08B5-4C64-BA24-74330B58D8B0.gif

Re UNC - I realize this is a little off topic, but somebody brought it up. Look at Rick lecturing and jabbing his finger at Fedora. I’m telling you this guy is full of **** and vinegar, he came down here to prove something.

View attachment 59220

Yeah, he had a grimace on the entire game. Straight scowl.

Fedora has obviously questionable integrity.

Richt prob hates the way he coaches and schemes.

Fedora is the kind of guy who promotes taunting and cheap shots.

That game had plenty of it.

Richt was ready to Rock off on Fedoras jaw!! :beaten:

Advertisement
Yeah, he had a grimace on the entire game. Straight scowl.

Fedora has obviously questionable integrity.

Richt prob hates the way he coaches and schemes.

Fedora is the kind of guy who promotes taunting and cheap shots.

That game had plenty of it.

Richt was ready to Rock off on Fedoras jaw!! :beaten:

good, we need a Richt who's R-rated(and I dont mean Rakim). To me, that's the type of guy that will lead us to the promised land. That meek shall not inherit the college football earth

The main qualifier that seperates all of them at this point is trusting in their decision making. All of them (except you know who)seem to atleast go through their reads (accurate or not is to be seen)i also think the others are more capable of executing the playbook CLOSER to its entirety. The thing malik may have over them (WHICH IS BIG)is malik knows hes not some gun slinger. He understands what kind of qb he is. All that being stated can cmr trust perry or jarren more or just as much to not force a stupid throw because they have that level of confidence in their arms and accuracy. We do know malik will try to force them too from time to time but less likely than them at this point. I just believe personally we have very talented skill position players. I know they are playing handcuffed if they cant show what makes them so unique. The plays & routes we ran last year (blame whomever youd like for that as ill stay out of it) simply hamper the wr & te while defenses simply stack the box to stop the run and our biggest play being the bubble screen. Do you really trust malik to throw any semi difficult route? You know ur football brother... people may not realize this but we basically ran 5 plays with small variants the entire year as our passing plays... thats absurd to be a power 5 team with that going on.

We have a bunch Ferrari's and Buggati's on the outside with those WR's. The question is - and I say this as a Korean - will we have an Asian driver

I hope not...

Advertisement
good, we need a Richt who's R-rated(and I dont mean Rakim). To me, that's the type of guy that will lead us to the promised land. That meek shall not inherit the college football earth

I agree.

That’s exactly the Rick we need and that’s the Rick we got, I believe. I mean, I know we lost to Wisconsin, but he was ready to choke a ref in that game. Nobody wanted that game more than him.

I don’t think he’ll be satisfied until he’s holding up at least one NC trophy to stick up UGA’s ***. He’ll never admit, but deep down, I think that’s what driving him.

I know people, and it’s the most natural thing there is. That kind of vindication is in the genes of people that are competitive, and he’s competitive.

I just want to remind everyone that's crowning Williams that the FIRST person to say Williams was more likely than Perry to be the starter was Awsi Dooger.

Carry on.

Advertisement
Starting Malik is essentially waving the flag and forfeiting any kind of real run next season. He simply CANT GET THE JOB DONE and is a below average Quarterback not fit to be leading a team of Miami's caliber. His consistent lack of accuracy and inability to throw with rhythm and anticipation derails the entire offense. Im so tired of hearing about how he is 11-3 as a starter and we cant be so quick to move on from him. He is 11-3 because we had the break of the century against Duke in 2015 and last season was supported by an outstanding defense and an offense that was tailored to make things as easy as possible for him. Its unfair to the rest of the team to cap our potential with such terrible QB play I really believe the best option is to start Perry or Williams next season just to have one of them groomed and hopefully ready to provide elite play from the QB position going forward.

I make this guarantee if we start Rosier against LSU we will not win that game. They simply posses to much speed and talent on the defensive side of the ball and will load up the box and force Rosier to beat them which isnt going to happen. The jury is out on Rosier and opposing D corrdinators are going to scheme him into oblivion next season consistently forcing him into spots where he simply canot execute and we will leave ALOT of points on the field next season if he is the starter.

I truly believe in order for this program to continue trending in the right direction and back to where we all hope it is Malik Rosier cannot be the QB he goes out and leads us to a 9-3 8-4 season SO MUCH MOMENTUM WILL BE LOST in national perception and recruiting and we as a program simply cant afford for that to happen.
Lmfao I wish I was wrong on this but....

Advertisement
Back