Scrimmage news

I agree.

That’s exactly the Rick we need and that’s the Rick we got, I believe. I mean, I know we lost to Wisconsin, but he was ready to choke a ref in that game. Nobody wanted that game more than him.

I don’t think he’ll be satisfied until he’s holding up at least one NC trophy to stick up UGA’s ***. He’ll never admit, but deep down, I think that’s what driving him.

I know people, and it’s the most natural thing there is. That kind of vindication is in the genes of people that are competitive, and he’s competitive.

So competitive he quit eight months later.

😂😂😂😂

Advertisement
Rosie starting was an omen...

I knew this was going to be a punch in the gut season off the high of the year before but boy did train crash straight into a mountains side man...

Embarrassing

I will not fall for Spring practice QB hype.
I will not fall for Spring practice QB hype.....

Hopefully it worked out for ya

Remind me to NEVER listen to anything the Da_Warden305 has to say on twitter. lulz

😂😂😂😂
If you go back and read some of the thread......
images (1).jpeg

Advertisement

😂😂😂😂

What exactly do you think you’re proving here?

Playing the gotcha game now? What exactly are you proving digging up an old post? At the time, he looked like he was ready to kill somebody and he had to be pulled off a ref. People can lose their competitiveness in a short period of time, by the way, but you’ve never played sports so you would not know that.

Unfortunately, he was too stubborn and prideful to realize that he needed an expert in managing the offense. That’s life. People make mistakes.

I don’t know what you’re proving. Quitting was the best thing he could’ve done. He realized he couldn’t get the job done on offense. Again, what is the point of this gotcha post?

Because things are looking up, and you’re down in the dumps?

You are a pathetic poster that thrives on negativity..

Last edited:
Advertisement
What exactly do you think you’re proving here?

Playing the gotcha game now? What exactly are you proving digging up an old post? At the time, he looked like he was ready to kill somebody and he had to be pulled off a ref. People can lose their competitiveness in a short period of time, by the way, but you’ve never played sports so you would not know that.

Unfortunately, he was too stubborn and prideful to realize that he needed an expert in managing the offense. That’s life. People make mistakes.

I don’t know what you’re proving. Quitting was the best thing he could’ve done. He realized he couldn’t get the job done on offense. Again, what is the point of this gotcha post?

Because things are looking up, and you’re down in the dumps?

You are a pathetic poster that thrives on negativity..

@nystateofmind and I have a "Kenneth" role open?

Can you be our Kenneth?

Advertisement
I've been saying Rosier was *** since the UNC game in 2017. I gave him to benefit of the doubt for the FSU game because we ain't beat FSU in a while so I was able to overlook his 17/44 stat line. We only beat ND/VT because of the environment, defense, and running game.

Got this from twitter but will lob it here from someone who was at the practice on Saturday. DMoney you got any more to add to this?

In regards to perry

Interesting

Jeff Thomas

Also said deejay Dallas was very impressive as well

LOLOL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back