Scrimmage Highlights

Advertisement
Advertisement
Watch what we do to Defenses with the Zone Read run plays...

We are going to gash teams this seasons... 4 headed monster with King, Harris, Chaney & Knighton.
We're gonna run the fck out of the football this year. Funny thing is everyone sees this spread coming as a wide open throw it around Air Raid. Meanwhile, we're going to run it way better than we were in the traditional bullshyt pro style bro garbage we been running for the last 20 years.

I’d be lying to myself if I didn’t say I’m starting to get excited. Diaz’s actions this offseason have been quite impressive. Let’s see if it translates on the field. If so, I’ll owe @Andrew a big apology for calling him a troll for defending Díaz.

Advertisement
@gogeta4

What are you looking for in OL progress?

From video, couldn't get great sense of snap to finish across the line and of course the highlights are what they are....

We're gonna run the fck out of the football this year. Funny thing is everyone sees this spread coming as a wide open throw it around Air Raid. Meanwhile, we're going to run it way better than we were in the traditional bullshyt pro style bro garbage we been running for the last 20 years.
It's what I've been screaming about since January...

When people hear Air Raid their brains go numb & they just assume Mike Leach style 80 passes a game, but we're doing what Lincoln Riley & Josh Heupel did, which is take the best elements of the Air Raid passing attack & combine it with an uptempo rushing attack, so you get a more potent balanced offense.

It's the SMU Sonny Dykes Air Raid Passing Attack + Arkansas/Auburn Boomhauer Malzahn Rushing Attack.

Last year Xavier Jones rushed for 1,276yds 23TD's in Lashlee's offense & X Jones was a lowly rated 3-star with an 80 composite rating & an 83 247 rating.

Now give Lash three 4-star juggernauts with explosion & speed, then give him an equally explosive QB, then give him a WR room 8 deep with playmakers, then give him a TE room 3 deep with a NFL caliber former 5-star TE & another high 4-star with great hands & a high caliber H-Back TE with great hands as well...

Like we been saying all year Chise, this offense is going to wake these mopey jello spine fans up! Lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Power Spread is what the man is calling it. Can’t wait.

Knighton hit that hole like a got **** G.

Advertisement
Back