Scrimmage Highlights

Brooks doesn't play Mike LB, he's Weak side.
I know that L but they’re playing the top 2 LB’s with McCloud switching between MLB and WLB.

I was excited about brooks and McCloud at the LB spot because of the speed and hoping Avery Huff would catch on but if Jennings passed them, cool. I just think Jennings is a less athletic at the LB spot which is slightly disappointing.

Advertisement
The depth is what I'm most excited about. Last year it was Shaq and Pinck and pray they stay healthy. We might not have those entrenched guys this year but it seems we at least have a healthy, talented 2-deep.
Four years of investing in the same philosophy of program building on that side of the ball is paying out big time. Understated value of Manny being around this long.

Greg is the first top shelf product coming out, but he won’t be the last.

The depth is what I'm most excited about. Last year it was Shaq and Pinck and pray they stay healthy. We might not have those entrenched guys this year but it seems we at
I know that L but they’re playing the top 2 LB’s with McCloud switching between MLB and WLB.

I was excited about brooks and McCloud at the LB spot because of the speed and hoping Avery Huff would catch on but if Jennings passed them, cool. I just think Jennings is a less athletic at the LB spot which is slightly disappointing.
Bj was going to be the number two mlb last year before injury , he was balling out the spring he was hurt. Not saying he’s won the job but he’s blowing folks away with this camp so far. It’s still early , regardless it can’t be bad. More quality depth.

Got **** N'Kosi almost got Rooster killed on that play. Harrison was unblocked and N'Kosi was supposed to read him. He should've kept it.

Love how Cam Harris runs angry sometimes! Looking to humiliate a defender.

The way Rooster squeezed through that tiny little crease and took it to the house...man SMH...that **** is special.

I'd like to see Pope stay upright on that catch. He didn't have to hit the groun
d. Might have been worried about a Safety coming.

Love the range and athleticism of the new LB's.
Our receivers never learned how to anticipate....prolly cuz they're not use to getting wide open....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just said a whole bunch of nothing...
Not Really, he said you a star ***** in short . Most fans will always push for the better ranked players because of their High school rating, which means **** once they get on campus. Prime example, the 5 star running back that transfered to UF but couldn’t sniff field here.

As someone who is disappointed that one of our players is better than he thought he was, I didn’t expect you to get it.
C'mon kid, do better. You can't tell others to comprehend and not do the same.

I'm not one for the back and forth. You hopped in my mentions. I just ask if you do so, say something of value next time.

Not Really, he said you a star ***** in short . Most fans will always push for the better ranked players because of their High school rating, which means **** once they get on campus. Prime example, the 5 star running back that transfered to UF but couldn’t sniff field here.
A star ***** for saying I thought brooks was gonna start over Jennings?

What if I told you they both were mid-low 3 stars in their class and that Jennings was ranked higher in his class than Sam brooks was in his?

At least look some stuff up and read the convo before jumping in the middle of it just to spew some babbage.

Advertisement
Back