Scrimmage Highlights

Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU is going to get hurt this season.
I hope they somehow muster up a decent season but I want to give them an absolute and throughly humiliating curb stomping. Not just beat them by 50 but get a four or five unsportsmanlike penalties, Diaz gets run in third quarter, and the team just continue to annihilate them.
I want to see everybody ****ed.

You think Diaz demanded this or is this Lashlee's MO? I don't know enough about what he ran at SMU
From what I've read, he learned the running game end of it under Malzahn, but then was blending the passing game he learned at SMU from Dykes.

I hope they somehow muster up a decent season but I want to give them an absolute and throughly humiliating curb stomping. Not just beat them by 50 but get a four or five unsportsmanlike penalties, Diaz gets run in third quarter, and the team just continue to annihilate them.
We're their second game. GT is their first. They face both ND and Clemson. They'll have to hide behind that asterisk.

Keshawn Smith looks like he may soon be "Next UP"....

Smith's high school head coach David Dunn was an NFL wide receiver.
He and Restrepo appear to be ahead of Worsham and Redding.

Now I ask ya:

Could they be inching ahead of Pope or Payton?

Advertisement

48-0 needs to be the goal every time we play FSU.

Advertisement
It’ll be more power than what the air raids show but the route concepts will be more advanced than malzahn, which isn’t saying a lot . It’ll be a good marriage of two offenses. The strengths from one will help the weaknesses of the other.

It’ll be more power than what the air raids show but the route concepts will be more advanced than malzahn, which isn’t saying a lot . It’ll be a good marriage of two offenses. The strengths from one will help the weaknesses of the other.
Malzahn's throw game is hot buttered garbage. That's why Lashlee was so smart to venture out and learn a better throw system to mix with the brilliant Malzahn run game.

Advertisement
Malzahn's throw game is hot buttered garbage. That's why Lashlee was so smart to venture out and learn a better throw system to mix with the brilliant Malzahn run game.

I’ve been a malzahn fan all the way back to Arkansas so it hurt me to come to this conclusion 4-5 years ago. His route concepts are comical , Dan Penos route concepts look like Air Coryall compared to Gus. Auburn stays buried towards the bottom of the sec passing , most of his qbs struggle passing.

If Auburn has a third and long you might as well call it a day, nothing intermediate. Just posts , corners and go’s.

I’ve been a malzahn fan all the way back to Arkansas so it hurt me to come to this conclusion 4-5 years ago. His route concepts are comical , Dan Penos route concepts look like Air Coryall compared to Gus. Auburn stays buried towards the bottom of the sec passing , most of his qbs struggle passing.

If Auburn has a third and long you might as well call it a day, nothing intermediate. Just posts , corners and go’s.
I'm in the same exact boat on Malzahn. I was driving the Gus Bus 15 years ago. They can't beat anyone in the throw game though.

Advertisement
Back