Scrimmage Highlights

Cam got some power to game gonna be awesome watching the 3 headed monstar at RB this year! Knighton an Chaney are gonna be special in this offence. Also Mello, George and Smith with the 2020 class at wr holy ****! Also the extra year of eligibility if we can get king back which we should dude wants to play Qb and pushing 5'9 they wanna move him to WR I think he'll come back! By the time we play Bama in 2021 we should be hitting on all Cylinders! Our 3 headed monster next year is gonna be amazing with Thad knighton an Chaney I can't wait I'm loving the news on offense! I've been dreaming Miami brought in a spread up tempo offense with all the speed we have at skill potions to choose from every year!! I'm pumped Go Canes!

Advertisement
He looks like a more athletic RJ McIntosh. Has that same rare tall athletic DT built but looks like he moves better.
I remember seeing his HS basketball highlights and dude was throwing em down like Zion. Looks like that ability is translating over to the field. Agree he’s one to watch for the 4th DT spot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Man this just has to finally translate to the field, please. We look this good in real games then we destroying teams this year. That, and giving the scare into Clemson.
It will if the quarterback play is consistent. I hate to give credit to Danny Kanell but he’s right that inconsistent qb play has doomed us for the past 15 years.

Advertisement
Back