Scrimmage buzz

Advertisement
A swiss army knife type player adds new dimensions to our offense but sadly, i dont have much faith Dawson actually knows how to be creative enough to use him effectively (see the complete lack of usage of any speed players last year...) but lets hope Im wrong.
At least you end your passive-aggressive *****’sm with a hopeful loophole at the end, unlike the other mopier *********. Lmao!

**** both of them. There is never an excuse to lose to MTSU and that GT mess... Rutger was another **** poor loss... Duke...
Sucks Aaron Eckhart GIF
... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
His strengths is something HS film doesn’t show. People just see height and his main position being te and pigeon hole him. At the next level he’ll be a mismatch problem because he can line up at so many positions. Rb, Te, Fb, H-back and even the slot. While being a legit threat at all of them.

Defenses won’t know until he aligns in the formation if it’s a base or spread. Is it a run or pass look ? He’s the definition of a Swiss Army knife.
My personal comp is Marcel Reece. Not as fast but multidimensional just like him…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dmoney, "- One person (football guy) who has been going to practices forever said this is the best we've looked in a decade. "

A decade (2014) ago, the Hurricanes were led by fourth-year head coach Al Golden and played their home games at Sun Life Stadium. They finished the season 6–7 overall and 3–5 in the ACC to finish in a three-way tie for fifth place in the Coastal Division. They were invited to the Independence Bowl where they lost to South Carolina, 24–21.

Dmoney you saying we're going 6-7 with a bowl loss?

15-0, Go Canes!
You're reading waaaaaaay too deep into those comments 😂

One of the toughest things to watch last year was any time McCormick was in the game, the defense already knew what we were doing. I’ll concede that Dawson didn’t have much to work with at the TE spot and TVD was in shambles, but pre snap we were a hard team to watch by the end of the year. Bringing X into motion tight into the line…McCormick on the field….

We weren’t very difficult to diagnose. I expect much better this year

Dawson is my top question mark. Think he has it in him. I think the reason we went into our shell was because TVD and the TEs were crapping the bed, and let’s face it our defense was still being duck taped together in top of some of our best guys being injured.

Despite A&M, we don’t KNOW if Dawson can actually call a season of winning games. He has the best WB possible for his system. Ow along with a top OL and a ton of weapons. Time for him to prove himself.

Advertisement
Back