Scrimmage and other crap

9A4A0183-E19E-4D9E-9932-6C1E3836E690.jpeg

Advertisement
Only people on this board think Gaynor is terrible because he had a couple of bad moments

If you look at his body of work, and actually pay attention to people that post real tangible data, Gaynor has been good for us
Ty... I rewatched a lot of games from last year....

He really doesn't get beat that often...

He gets pushed back but rarely on his *** so it's still a sustained block a ball carrier can maneuver around.

Mfers be expecting to see Wisconsin vs Presbyterian state...

That **** ain't realistic at all

Ty... I rewatched a lot of games from last year....

He really doesn't get beat that often...

He gets pushed back but rarely on his *** so it's still a sustained block a ball carrier can maneuver around.

Mfers be expecting to see Wisconsin vs Presbyterian state...

That **** ain't realistic at all
I am not the best at evaluating the OL during games. I only ever notice when something goes horribly wrong.

I think it was Lance that posted quite a bit of stats about Gaynor that contradicted what the people here said about him

I’m guessing most just saw the bad plays and blew it out of proportion

not saying he’s Romberg, but he’s a solid player according to the evidence

I am not the best at evaluating the OL during games. I only ever notice when something goes horribly wrong.

I think it was Lance that posted quite a bit of stats about Gaynor that contradicted what the people here said about him

I’m guessing most just saw the bad plays and blew it out of proportion

not saying he’s Romberg, but he’s a solid player according to the evidence
Problem with Gaynor is that he gets pushed around whenever the team is facing a Tite front, which means him vs a nose tackle.

Now I hope he got stronger, because teams had a much easier time disrupting run plays when they ran that on us and he should be starting to develop a push, not neccessarily against Bama, but against the rest of the schedule.

Outside of that, he was good in pass protection. If someone screwed up there, it was one of the two guards. Scaife is not one and we started Traore to start the season. Thats night and day compared to what we have now.

Advertisement
Problem with Gaynor is that he gets pushed around whenever the team is facing a Tite front, which means him vs a nose tackle.

Now I hope he got stronger, because teams had a much easier time disrupting run plays when they ran that on us and he should be starting to develop a push, not neccessarily against Bama, but against the rest of the schedule.

Outside of that, he was good in pass protection. If someone screwed up there, it was one of the two guards. Scaife is not one and we started Traore to start the season. Thats night and day compared to what we have now.
Well put

I know people are all bent cuz we have young DEs but we also have 2, 5 year guys, McCloud 6. There were times when the backups played better as a group last year in terms of doing their assignments. And even with Roche and Phillips that was not always the case last season. I worry about numbers but not if they will perform. Maybe Diaz can use Chase on some rush downs.

Advertisement
Thanks for the info as always @Cribby.

Of the 3 freshmen WR, can you rank them in terms of who you expect to log more playing time this year? Or is it equal? Any thoughts?

Advertisement
Haven't read the entire thread so apologies if it's already been covered, but do we have an idea of who will be our starting DTs?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back