Scrimmage 2 Highlights

Advertisement
- D tackling doesn't look great
- If this OL* is giving fits to DL... goodness f[]cking gracious emotionally prepare yourselves
- Not terribly concerned on DB beats--remember the rule sets now make it impossible to provide coverage w/o flags

*until proven to be at least average

People are ripping hall for getting hurdled but the safeties have been good . Thatā€™s my point , then thereā€™s people wanting a Fr to transfer. Come on, from a highlight tape that lasted about as long as one of my sexual encounters?
Same ppl that clapped in the stadium to Kosi's snaps

Advertisement
I see no lies here but how often does the switch turn on for a senior? Normally guys are who they are year 4 and 5 agreed?
Literally.....ALL THE FCKIN TIME

all these posters begging for Manny to cut Carter, McCloud, Hall, Wiggins, Pope, Jennings and Ivey before spring ball are clueless as to football. Dont follow the crowd just because they are the majority.

In college, seniors literally step up their game very frequently. Does it happen all the time? No, but it is very frequent.

Even Knowles who was one of the worst players here for 3 years, was solid in his last year.

People are ripping hall for getting hurdled but the safeties have been good . Thatā€™s my point , then thereā€™s people wanting a Fr to transfer. Come on, from a highlight tape that lasted about as long as one of my sexual encounters?
Hairpin trigger huh..My Ninja

Advertisement
Yea I won't ever be on the give up on a Freshman bandwagon. I do think seniors on the other hand are worthy of being jettisoned. McCloud Hall Wiggins Pope are not likely to succeed all of a sudden. Id rather see the young guys figure it out on the fly.

all these posters begging for Manny to cut Carter, McCloud, Hall, Wiggins, Pope, Jennings and Ivey before spring ball are clueless as to football. Dont follow the crowd just because they are the majority.

In college, seniors literally step up their game very frequently. Does it happen all the time? No, but it is very frequent.

Even Knowles who was one of the worst players here for 3 years, was solid in his last year.
Shields, Trent, gooden, sharpton, streeter, Bruce Johnson, Rayshawn, Carter, elder, Colbert. Those are guys just off top who had solid 4th/5th years. Not to mention guys from other programs

Agree to disagree if you want a bunch of Knowles on field you should watch more FCS. We won't be competitive vs good teams that way. By improvement I mean chance to be drafted at minimum. If you are trash for 3 years and become slightly better trash wtf is that.

Advertisement
Shields, Trent, gooden, sharpton, streeter, Bruce Johnson, Rayshawn, Carter, elder, Colbert. Those are guys just off top who had solid 4th/5th years. Not to mention guys from other programs
Rayshawn wasn't bad here just injury prone. Elder was good most of his career but got significantly better as senior. I'm speaking more in terms of a ex: McCloud going from terrible to even ok.

Case in point Cornell Powell for Clemson last season. Dude was a nobody that I totally wrote off when looking into our match up and then he had a big year for them with a pile of monster plays.

Advertisement
Agree to disagree if you want a bunch of Knowles on field you should watch more FCS. We won't be competitive vs good teams that way. By improvement I mean chance to be drafted at minimum. If you are trash for 3 years and become slightly better trash wtf is that.
If what you took out of my post is that I want a whole bunch of Knowles on the field, then idk what to say haha. Good luck man.

Advertisement
Back