Scrimmage 2 Highlights

Advertisement
Or should be in the right position. Or maybe he gets to learn the position for more than like 10 practices and 2 scrimmages before we're damning him to the portal? Just a thought.
Dude is not a CB

imo... his best position would be striker

Just gotta laugh at some of this ****. Worsham does something we didn’t see a pass catcher do any of last year. Stick their foot in the ground and make a play on an under thrown ball and that play turns into a referendum on the redshirt frosh CB at a new position. All I was thinking was thank you for some apparent development in the WR room

Advertisement
  • Hillery pad level and strike point on Johnson yiikes. Traore same thing pretty much. Was that Kinchens screaming off the edge to hit Cam?
  • Keontra taking on the puller outside-in with his shoulder. There's your starting WILL. Huff looks like a run-around guy it will be tough for him with how lean he is still
  • Wide zone boot action with Knighton. More run scheme diversity in these clips than all of last year 👀
  • looks like Tae and Kinchens beat for TDs
  • Daz playing above his weight class like he did in HS film
  • Redding running through Carter 🤷‍♂️

*As I've said in the past, Carter is a paper tiger. He can only hit people that aren't looking. Anybody who actually sees him, he turns into their *****. Redding literally bullied that man for 10 yards.

*Very high completion percentages for both quarterbacks, for the second scrimmage in a row.

*Also funny how some of you bag on certain players, but not others. Nobody has said anything about Stevenson and he has been on these highlights numerous times. (getting beat)

*That cut by Rooster... 😳

*Trying not to jump to conclusions after a couple scrimmages, but it doesn't seem like our defense is providing much resistance. Maybe our offense is just that legit.

Advertisement
Sooooo, it’s only a few actual clips to assess anything here, but I’ll take a stab.

1. Tackling still seems to be a problem once any running momentum is shown

2. I saw another play by X; so not sure why we’re not hearing his name more.

3. Rambo has Hall on his chit list or something, b/c er time we see a big play happen by him, he’s zooming by #26. Lol

4. OL looks inconsistent

5. DL looks inconsistent

6. TVD looks to have good touch on his passes.

7. Saw another fumble, but not sure by who.

8. Our Highlights r misleading af, so my 1 - 7 observations could be all bull chit. Lol.

Offense may have to carry us cause our guys can’t tackle. McCloud Carter hall cannot tackle and supposedly they’re gonna play a lot

Sooooo, it’s only a few actual clips to assess anything here, but I’ll take a stab.

3. Rambo has Hall on his chit list or something, b/c er time we see a big play happen by him, he’s zooming by #26. Lol

4. OL looks inconsistent

5. DL looks inconsistent

8. Our Highlights r misleading af, so my 1 - 7 observations could be all bull chit. Lol.
Honestly even if we are being mislead with the footage, the one thing that seems to be consistent is a fumble by one of our RBs. Hope it wasn't Knighton again lol

Advertisement

4. OL looks inconsistent

5. DL looks inconsistent

I don’t need to hear his name. This isn’t a third grade popularity contest. Sometimes the coaches forget, and who the fūck cares.

All I need are my eyes, and I saw a nice long pitch and catch between him and Garcia down the sideline, catching it on his outside shoulder, which when you’re on the right sideline, it’s a lot harder than catching it on your inside shoulder in terms of where you position your head and look the ball in while you’re running at top speed.

But it’s also the way to perfectly throw a long pass and give yourself the least risk and the best possible outcome, as long as the receiver has hands and wheels. It was a nice play and 7 showed he has both hands and wheels. I’ve seen enough to know he’s going to get burn this year, they can’t keep him off the field, I can almost guarantee it.

The funny part is, that’s not the prototypical slot play, but there’s nothing that says a slot receiver can’t do a sideline pattern either.

Advertisement

4. OL looks inconsistent

5. DL looks inconsistent

All this analysis after a 2 minute highlight video?? Really big dawg😂

Advertisement
Back