Scrimmage 2 Highlights

Advertisement
Ok so this is what I saw:
DE: Harvey with a GREAT effort play to chase down Knighton. Chantz Williams with a TFL, Deandre Johnson with a nice play, I think that was Jon Ford with a Goaline fumble recovery (More-so the QB/RB mistake than a defensive accomplishment)
WR: Rambo got us loaded 🙃, Harley cruising as the most consistent receiver 🙃, Redding leaving a pool of blood in our safety room 🙃, Worsham with the worship catch 🙃, Wiggins without Ginn hands (Ted Ginn), and X Exterminating Dbs 🙃.

so much other stuff to be happy about and critique about but we have a great recruiting class and I’m excited about this year nonetheless. #GoCanes #ThanksForThePosterAwards

Advertisement
Yeeeeesssss sir! Can’t wait until the spring game. Jennings should be left at the school 😂. Every time you see a big play you see him running behind it with that “oh ****” body language.

Advertisement
The amount of competition in that WR room this fall is going to be bonkers. All the young guys have a year of lifting and conditioning under their belts now and finally are getting a full spring. Daz finally looks to be a good size was way too small last year. Can't slack in that room anymore.

Honestly even if we are being mislead with the footage, the one thing that seems to be consistent is a fumble by one of our RBs. Hope it wasn't Knighton again lol
It looked like it was Garcia.

no win situation ... offense does will the defense is trash ... defense does well the offense is ****** ... look at the individual play instead, disappointed in that tackling from carter, rique got to tighten up, don't know what he does in practice, but the clips make him the victim constantly ... great catch from worsham ... i love the bump and run concept, lets challenge the qbs to make a good throw instead of easy drop and rhythm throws ... i truly hope we don't lose a back ... i can see it happening as someone is not gonna get the touches they want

Advertisement
Sometimes I wish some of y'all ((The ones who hate on kids constantly)) would have people posting online about whatever you do, based off a 2 minute video, where you weren't seen or there was one moment and you messed up.

Some of y'all would get dragged, I am sure of it

source.gif

I know people are thirsty for anything but this is way too much breakdown for a two minute video that’s moving super fast. So I’d calm down on hoping this guys transfers or is benched. There’s thousands of plays being ran in the spring and you’ve seen a few lol.

Last edited:
I know people are thirsty for anything but this is way too much breakdown for a one minute video that’s moving super fast. So I’d calm down on hoping this guys transfers or is benched. There’s thousands of plays being ran in the spring and you’ve seen a few lol.
I see no lies here but how often does the switch turn on for a senior? Normally guys are who they are year 4 and 5 agreed?

Advertisement
I see no lies here but how often does the switch turn on for a senior? Normally guys are who they are year 4 and 5 agreed?
People are ripping hall for getting hurdled but the safeties have been good . That’s my point , then there’s people wanting a Fr to transfer. Come on, from a highlight tape that lasted about as long as one of my sexual encounters?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back