Scrimmage 2 a wrap

Advertisement
lol, not one mention of Perry in that article.

Homer, Dee Jay and Grey are the 3 headed monster, grey had 2 td's.

2 picks by Dean.

Rousseau, Garin and Bethal spent much on the night in the backfield.

Evidence had a big night.

TE Jordan worked with the first-team offense – which was expected – and caught a number of passes including a post over the middle that went for around 40 yards. Fellow freshman TE Will Mallory was active in the passing game, as well. Jordan also seemed to be more comfortable blocking than during last weeks' scrimmage which should be viewed as a positive given that he will likely start against LSU.

Thats about it.

I like the 2 interceptions by Dean the most.

We need to use Gray, Homer, and Dallas the same way Arkansas used McFadden, Jones, and Hillis, back in 2006 and 2007. Wildcat with Dallas at QB. If the O-Line really has improved at run blocking, this has the potential to be our best rushing attack in a long time.

I'd rather he not have 3 interceptions in any game this season.
He made enough plays that game to win ya the game if he makes plays
I'd rather he not have 3 interceptions in any game this season.
If
Eh didn’t really like the va tech game from him 3 picks is way too many
i didn’t like it either but that’s my point pedestrian Malik rosier can lead us to an undefeated regular season with this supporting class. As long as the Malik of the last three games of the season doesn’t show up(especially for entire games) we should be fone

I’ve seen what Choc can do in the 8 years he’s been at Miami. All RS Seniors should look good in a practice setting. GameDay is a different deal. We’ll see then...

Advertisement
giphy.gif
81QsT.jpg

Lol. The Orange and Green shades are tremendous. Since when is it fashionable to throw 3 ints??! Lol.

So b/c our def was dominant that game, it excuses 3 ints?! Lol. Man, the bar around here is lower than a limbo bar set for a contortionist.

Advertisement
Lol. The Orange and Green shades are tremendous. Since when is it fashionable to throw 3 ints??! Lol.

So b/c our def was dominant that game, it excuses 3 ints?! Lol. Man, the bar around here is lower than a limbo bar set for a contortionist.

No the bar isn’t low you just make fake points bc you have no clue what you’re talking about.

Advertisement
Blood, did he or did he not throw 3 ints? What and how is that fake! It’ll be different if anyone said he threw 3 ints when he threw 0 or 1. FOH
Did i miss something? Who said Malik threw 3 ints? Amazing how some draw the most negative conclusion. Richt said the younger guys made some throws they shouldn't have. So thats Rosier?

Did i miss something? Who said Malik threw 3 ints? Amazing how some draw the most negative conclusion. Richt said the younger guys made some throws they shouldn't have. So thats Rosier?

He didn’t. Don’t know where that rumor started.

Advertisement

Bro; b4 chiming in, I suggest u read the thread. This thread was derailed. A poster made the comment that if Malik plays like he did against VT and ND, then we have a good chance to go undefeated. My man @reg pointed out that the VT game was a bad comparison b/c Rosier threw 3 ints that game. Then ninjas like @Pickle Richt and @KrazyCane got in their feelings like Drake and started to defend Rosier’s 3 ints.

I’m saying f them or anyone else who think it’s OK to throw 3 ints in a game just b/c our def played lights out.

They could’ve used the Toledo and ND games as examples of Rosier’s ability to play great. So not sure why ninjas r saying ppl r making up stuff when, indeed, the dude threw 3 ints and was 50% passing.

Bro; b4 chiming in, I suggest u read the thread. This thread was derailed. A poster made the comment that if Malik plays like he did against VT and ND, then we have a good chance to go undefeated. My man @reg pointed out that the VT game was a bad comparison b/c Rosier threw 3 ints that game. Then ninjas like @Pickle Richt and @KrazyCane got in their feelings like Drake and started to defend Rosier’s 3 ints.

I’m saying f them or anyone else who think it’s OK to throw 3 ints in a game just b/c our def played lights out.

They could’ve used the Toledo and ND games as examples of Rosier’s ability to play great. So not sure why ninjas r saying ppl r making up stuff when, indeed, the dude threw 3 ints and was 50% passing.

Krazy Pickles are trolls, so I’d advise you to not even pay attention to those tards.

How is it "getting in your feelings" to make a counterargument (one in which you still have no response for)? You guys hate him so much that you ignore any statistic (QBR, rushing yards, TD's) that suggests he played relatively well against a top tier defense.

Advertisement
Back