Scrimmage 2 a wrap

How is it "getting in your feelings" to make a counterargument (one in which you still have no response for)? You guys hate him so much that you ignore any statistic (QBR, rushing yards, TD's) that suggests he played relatively well against a top tier defense.

Dude; did u really just change ur name?? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

There’s no counter argument to be made; ur justifying him throwing 3 ints b/c we won; yet ur neglecting the fact we won b/c our def played LIGHTS OUT. We won DESPITE him throwing those 3 ints.

Second, I’m tired of the “super fan” always trotting out the word, “hate” when someone criticize a player’s performance. Maybe some do hate Rosier; I’m not in that boat, hence the reason y I said YOU COULDVE USED TOLEDO OR ND GAMES AS EXAMPLES OF ROSIER’S ABILITY TO PLAY GREAT!

Rosier will always be good in my book b/c of him coming through in the clutch v. FSU, BUT, that doesn’t mean he doesn’t need watch his untimely int’s or stop putting pressure on the def to play like they did against VT.

Advertisement
Dude; did u really just change ur name?? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

There’s no counter argument to be made; ur justifying him throwing 3 ints b/c we won; yet ur neglecting the fact we won b/c our def played LIGHTS OUT. We won DESPITE him throwing those 3 ints.

Second, I’m tired of the “super fan” always trotting out the word, “hate” when someone criticize a player’s performance. Maybe some do hate Rosier; I’m not in that boat, hence the reason y I said YOU COULDVE USED TOLEDO OR ND GAMES AS ROSIER’S ABILITY TO PLAY GREAT!

Rosier will always be good in my book b/c of him coming through in the clutch v. FSU, BUT, that doesn’t mean he doesn’t need watch his untimely int’s or stop putting pressure on the def to play like they did against VT.

I went back to my old account. Is that really that hysterical to you? I just want to be a cool tough guy and call everyone a newbie and a troll so my argument holds more value.

I'm not neglecting our defense's performance, because that's not what we're talking about. We're talking about Malik's performance, and again you've added no rebuttal to what I've already said so this is another "dumb debate".

Advertisement
Our running backs seem to be much bigger and much better to be able to bounce of tackles. Sure, we have speed in the backfield but we have some of the toughest runners we've had in a while. Especially if the hype choc is getting is legit come season, watch out.

Advertisement
images

😂
Did Rozier get in to Cade's stash?

Advertisement
I went back to my old account. Is that really that hysterical to you? I just want to be a cool tough guy and call everyone a newbie and a troll so my argument holds more value.

I'm not neglecting our defense's performance, because that's not what we're talking about. We're talking about Malik's performance, and again you've added no rebuttal to what I've already said so this is another "dumb debate".

I remember ur punk **** now. Got into a huge argument w u about ur support of The Troll and how she did right by Miami athletics. Everything makes sense now. Trust bro; u won’t see my “debating” w u again. Take care of urself, Hughhoney.

Advertisement
I remember ur punk **** now. Got into a huge argument w u about ur support of The Troll and how she did right by Miami athletics. Everything makes sense now. Trust bro; u won’t see my “debating” w u again. Take care of urself, Hughhoney.

I don’t remember you at all. Later *****.

Advertisement
Back