Scrimmage #2 8/22

Did he make the catch and he did move the chains? If so, then he already did two things correctly I don’t understand the gripe.
No gripe.Good job getting open and catching the ball but there was no reason for him going down.In a real game he stays on his feet and scores.

Advertisement
Watched it 3 times already. Thought the trailer was well done 👍🏽

I didn't think it was possible to do a DC movie darker and more humorless than Zack Snyder does, but it happened. Maybe the new Batman movie will be good, but that trailer just looked terrible. And I'm glad to see that DC has learned its lesson from decades of terrible multi-villain Batman movies, and have decided to include Riddler AND Penguin AND Catwoman.

I didn't think it was possible to do a DC movie darker and more humorless than Zack Snyder does, but it happened. Maybe the new Batman movie will be good, but that trailer just looked terrible. And I'm glad to see that DC has learned its lesson from decades of terrible multi-villain Batman movies, and have decided to include Riddler AND Penguin AND Catwoman.

The Nolan movies were dark but excellent.

People nitpick the fck out of Pope because it got popular on here to call him a bust. They'd rather be right about their opinions on him being a bust than just root for him. So, he goes down to secure the catch on a low throw, and people dog him for not scoring a TD.

lol cmon Chise you know Pope can’t do anything right man.. He should have caught it, flipped over, stayed on his feet and scored. Dude is a JAG

Advertisement
People nitpick the fck out of Pope because it got popular on here to call him a bust. They'd rather be right about their opinions on him being a bust than just root for him. So, he goes down to secure the catch on a low throw, and people dog him for not scoring a TD.
I'm not nitpicking Pope, as a fellow Spartan grad, I've always pulled for this kid. I was just making an observation, from the angle of that clip it appeared he could have kept running and scored, that's all I said. Catches are great, but we need players that can turn 1st downs into TDs. If that angle tells the true story then he shouldn't have gone down after that catch.

True, who needs TDs, good point
You also went full SMD with your question. Do you think anyone knows "why did Pope go to the ground on his catch?"

People tried to give you reasonable explanations and you respond with sarcasm. What do you want to hear? Pope sucks and should have stayed on his feet and scored therefore he should be benched from the 3 second scrimmage clip we saw? What is your end game here bud?

Canes Analyst or any CFB analyst: Miami’s D-line will have to step up to match the production of an absent GR15 now that he opts out for the Draft.

CIS : Agree.

Me: I think this D-line is absolutely terrifying with Gr15.. but schematically & cohesively they will step up and offer something entirely different and gel together. As means of matching the production an absent Gr15.

CIS: uR DuR THiS fOoL tHinKs wE’LL bE BEttEr WiThOuT GrEG. nO NeED tO DiE oN ThAt hiLL.

Can’t make this up 🤦🏽‍♂️.

backing up homer simpson GIF

Advertisement
The Nolan movies were dark but excellent.

I'm not just talking tone, I'm also talking about the color saturation. Can't see a **** thing in that trailer, it's worse than Game of Thrones "The Long Night".

BB had Ra's al Ghul and Scarecrow in a subordinate role (Scarecrow is not a top-tier Batman villain). DK had Joker and Two-Face in a subordinate role. DKR had Bane and Catwoman in a subordinate role.

Again, the movie may end up being good, but I think it's dumb to use 3 top-tier villains in the same movie. Plus, Bruce Wayne looks like Gerard Way.

I'm not just talking tone, I'm also talking about the color saturation. Can't see a **** thing in that trailer, it's worse than Game of Thrones "The Long Night".

BB had Ra's al Ghul and Scarecrow in a subordinate role (Scarecrow is not a top-tier Batman villain). DK had Joker and Two-Face in a subordinate role. DKR had Bane and Catwoman in a subordinate role.

Again, the movie may end up being good, but I think it's dumb to use 3 top-tier villains in the same movie. Plus, Bruce Wayne looks like Gerard Way.
Catwoman has always been more versatile than just a straight up villain when used correctly, so it's tough to count her in that. But yea, I'm still not sold on Pattinson as Bruce Wayne

Advertisement
Díaz loves to sub too much. Get ready to see a lot of Carter. At least, we won’t be seeing Knowles coming in.
I believe Carter is Banda’s pet. It’s the only logical explanation I have for this kid taking snaps from players who are much more talented than him. I have no issue with him in 2 deep logging snaps. I have a issue with him being #1 on depth chart. Kid gets abused in space consistently. I know it’s been discussed here quite a bit but I don’t understand why he hasn’t been moved to striker

Advertisement
Brooks and Huff look like safeties playing LBer... if the both of them are on the field at the same time IT would be a liability to have a striker on the field as well. We Need more size so we’re not getting ran over by rbs like Etienne.
Agreed, the only size we have at the LB position is Jennings and McCloud. By next season guys like, Flagg, Brooks, Huff, and Cave, will take that next step physically.

You also went full SMD with your question. Do you think anyone knows "why did Pope go to the ground on his catch?"

People tried to give you reasonable explanations and you respond with sarcasm. What do you want to hear? Pope sucks and should have stayed on his feet and scored therefore he should be benched from the 3 second scrimmage clip we saw? What is your end game here bud?
Now that's just hurtful

Advertisement
Back