Scrimmage #2 8/22

Advertisement
Andy Samberg Dancing GIF by HULU

Scrimmage #2. Let's get lit!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bro I am so JUICED for this all-important second scrimmage. Excited about Knighton but awaiting an explosive play or two from Chaney. I get the feeling we'll see many opposing defenses waving and saying Bye Don has he gallups past them on his way to the endzone.
Who lost their freaking mind and authorized your name change?

One of the goat names - ALL TIME GOAT NAMES - has been changed?!?

I don’t even blame you, rokulika. That’s why we have moderators, to help us when crisis strikes and our senses fail.

angry what did you do GIF by The Orchard Films

Who lost their freaking mind and authorized your name change?

One of the goat names - ALL TIME GOAT NAMES - has been changed?!?

I don’t even blame you, rokulika. That’s why we have moderators, to help us when crisis strikes and our senses fail.

angry what did you do GIF by The Orchard Films

I guess I screwed the pooch.

For every person who could read it right, I know there were at least 50 who thought, "not only is this guy an a-hole but he's got this indiscernible screen name. Nope, I'm sure of it. I hate him."

Advertisement

For every person who could read it right, I know there were at least 50 who thought, "not only is this guy an a-hole but he's got this indiscernible screen name. Nope, I'm sure of it. I hate him."
You’re exactly right and that’s what I did for the first three years, then it clicked and everything you do suddenly made sense. Discerning rokulika’s name was a rite of passage, proving you had stared so long into the void of hot takes and white noise and booty gifery that it had spoken back to you and revealed something truly unique. It was an institution of madness.

Or maybe I had just finally become as nutty as you. Either way, I liked it. And I still blame the mods for taking it away.

Then put it phonetically in your tagline. It was awesome.

Rokulika
räk - yü - līk - ə

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back