Scrimmage #2 8/22

Advertisement
Did you look at what comprachicos were? That’s repellant. I didn’t know that even existed.
**** I had completely glossed over that definition when I read the article. It is actually amazing how esoteric some of these practices involving the exploitation of human beings can become. It really adds to the creepiness of people like P.T. Barnum.

**** I had completely glossed over that definition when I read the article. It is actually amazing how esoteric some of these practices involving the exploitation of human beings can become. It really adds to the creepiness of people like P.T. Barnum.
Honestly had not heard of that until today, but apparently it was a thing a few hundred years ago.

People have been exploiting people since dawn of time, this is just one example of the more sick and twisted ways. yeeesh

Advertisement
IvIU.gif

Advertisement
All I care about in the Scrimnage is CB play...

I wanna hear 1st & 2nd team guys were making plays & getting PBU's.
what if the qb play (QB1) is so electric they light up the CBS? By most accounts D King is what- #2 or #3 QB in the acc behind the trans girl at Clumpson and the guy who tooled out FSU and went to UNC?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I guess I screwed the pooch.

For every person who could read it right, I know there were at least 50 who thought, "not only is this guy an a-hole but he's got this indiscernible screen name. Nope, I'm sure of it. I hate him."

swore it was:

Roku Licka. Like a licker of rokus. So here I am thinking ur this big Roku tv cable fan for years...

until I heard this while lurking the board and it hit me :

Advertisement
Back