Scrimmage #2 8/22

Advertisement
try 9 touchdowns by the offense this time around

blake baker is garbage until proven otherwise
Blake baker being garbage and the offense being legit aren't mutually exclusive though. Regardless of this scrimmage result I'll wait to see the product on the field before being either overly optimistic or pessimistic.

driving waynes world GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I guess I screwed the pooch.

For every person who could read it right, I know there were at least 50 who thought, "not only is this guy an a-hole but he's got this indiscernible screen name. Nope, I'm sure of it. I hate him."
I've always said your screen name was top 5. Particularly due to cleverness required to "get it".

Change back and take your rightful place at the head table with da champ, @Pixelated bukake

Advertisement
Defense needs to study the FIU tape from last year and put on a cramp clinic.

But the funniest part would be if it worked and Miami beats Clemson, seeing caneinorlando claim that Diaz shouldn't get any credit because he just copied the blueprint created by Butch Da Gawwwwd Davis.

Advertisement
We look like a completely different team out here compared to the last decade. If you were seeing what I am out here and what I saw in the first scrimmage you would be hard pressed to believe any player on this team was here last season or the previous few. We are going to be significantly better than i think any of us had hoped

We look like a completely different team out here compared to the last decade. If you were seeing what I am out here and what I saw in the first scrimmage you would be hard pressed to believe any player on this team was here last season or the previous few. We are going to be significantly better than i think any of us had hoped
I can guarantee you aren’t actually seeing anything out there.

What's the biggest diference?

Advertisement
Back