Scrimmage #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I just don’t see how stats tip LSU to what’s happening. I get why you’d keep scrimmages closed with cameras everywhere but this is weird. No spring game, cane fest, and we can’t even get stats. Nothing for fans until game one
Probably don't want to give them anything to key on.

Richt said Weldon has had a great camp but didn't really get going tonight.

Last edited:
- Redwine had a pick
- 1st team O did well against 2nd team D
- OL held up well, Scaife solidified spot as 6th man on line
- Couldn’t get much going on the ground
- Joe Jax beat up second team D and ran over Mallory/Brevin
- Nesta flashed instances of his talent but made freshman mistakes and didn’t line up right at times
- Cade had an off night; sounded like Nkosi was best of # 2’s
- Bubba struggled a bit under the lights, but has had a good camp otherwise (missed a 57 yarder tonight)
- A lot of drops by receivers tonight that typically wouldn’t happen (Richt insinuating pressure from bigger stage)
- Injury free with exception of a few small dings here and there (made mention of some hamstrings being tight but no pulls and no names)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Keep in mind the following: Rosier played against the 2s, while Cade and Kosi played the 1s. Obviously, Rosier will — and should — have the better stats.

I just don’t see how stats tip LSU to what’s happening. I get why you’d keep scrimmages closed with cameras everywhere but this is weird. No spring game, cane fest, and we can’t even get stats. Nothing for fans until game one

Pretty sure I went to the spring game.

**** this secrecy ****. Didn’t work the last ten years. Like it’s a big ******* deal to see how are backup rbs are doing. I’m sure LSU doesn’t give a **** how are rookies are doing that will maybe have a couple of carries

Advertisement
Richt said Weldon has had a great camp but didn't get really get going tonight.

Can't decide which emoji to choose. "Like" for providing the info, "Dislike" for the content of the info.

- Redwine had a pick
- 1st team O did well against 2nd team D
- OL held up well, Scaife solidified spot as 6th man on line
- Couldn’t get much going on the ground
- Joe Jax beat up second team D and ran over Mallory/Brevin
- Nesta flashed instances of his talent but made freshman mistakes and didn’t line up right at times
- Cade had an off night; sounded like Nkosi was best of # 2’s

“Not getting much going on the ground” is not something I wanted to hear. We really need to improve there.

Advertisement
that was funny when ( i think it was ?) susan, asking richt if Pickney had a pic.. Richt's all- What you talking about Mr. Drummond?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back