Scrimmage #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So you got $3 on Malik starting. Any other big shots gonna liquidate mom’s change purse?
Classic!

Even though I think Malik is the guaranteed starter against L$U, I will bet him, just for the small chance that Rosier doesn't start. It will be worth it, just knowing his mama will beat his *** for stealing her $3.00.

Advertisement
Malik is having a tremendous fall camp.He is firmly in control of the offensive scheme,making the throws,and showing leadership.I expected Jarred Williams to push him or Weldon but Malik is performing and I expect a big year from this clutch player.
As long as any QB is ballin I’m gucci.

So you got $3 on Malik starting. Any other big shots gonna liquidate mom’s change purse?
I'm all in. Let's see: 4 quarters, 10 dimes, 10 nickels, and 50 pennies from my sister's piggy bank. Good to go.
image_400x400.jpg

Advertisement
Along with every other QB on the team.

I’m excited to see how Cade does. The players talking very highly of him from his scout team play , then looking good the first week has me intrigued.

He lost a lot of snaps with butt eye in spring , and became the forgotten guy.

So he could be a nice surprise, more talent and depth is always a good thing.

At least make a run at qb2.

Maybe we’re at the point that it’s no longer a question of who’s starting vs LSU. However, can one of the other QB’s make it close enough that Malik has to play great to stay in the game. Let Mark know he has options if Malik starts the game inaccurate with two interceptions

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think it ends at 10PM, so we should expect some of the local writers (is Susan allowed to stay up late?) to provide some interviews and stats.

Drinking champagne with intermittent nips of vodka...will await the post 10pm report happily and hopefully somewhat lucid at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back