Scrimmage #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I want to see two main things: how the OL performs and how the DL performs. If those two groups play strong, stout and relentless then everything else behind them will fall into place.

Advertisement
I wished cmr would let the three young qbs at least one or two drives with the first team offense against the first team defense just to get a sense of where they are in their development.I wished he'd done it in the spring game so we could see who's capable of getting it done if rosier can't.

Advertisement
I want to see two main things: how the OL performs and how the DL performs. If those two groups play strong, stout and relentless then everything else behind them will fall into place.

So you’re hoping for a stalemate pretty much

Meaning the starting QB against LSU hasn't already been decided?
Right.

I'm sure Malik has a good lead, but I think the best guy in camp starts. It'll be interesting to see if and when one of the other guys gets snaps with the first team. And who, obviously.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m looking forward to Rosier having the worst scrimmage then hearing how he leads for the job due to his experience.

Prior experience has been Nkosi completing less than 50% in the scrimmage yet the boards screaming he’s ready for real games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back