Scouts 5 star players. 5 in FL and 4 from SFL

Advertisement
It's an opinion and last I checked this is a forums is it not and I used to post frequently on Scout Prem board when Tano and the rest of the Admin were !

oh you know Tano? well then . . . . . .

negged

way to mention the one ****** to make sure you get negged

I personally Don't believe Sony has us in his top 2 it's Notre **** and UGA then Us but everything have been hearing he is a ND lean !!

406 swag?

Are you from Montana? I really hope not...

Lol. To answer a few rebuttals about my statements..

1) Yes 25 5 star ratings IS alot. You think there are gonna be 25 kids PER YEAR that have an impact like Adrian Peterson, Duke Johnson, or Sammy Watkins. First team All Americans type ****? LMAO. THAT is a 5 star. What Deon Bush did this year justified his 4 star. Great freshmen year. But didn't break down any barriers. If you are a 5 star kid, that means you have the ability to almost single handily help whatever team you commit to as a True win next year based off what you have shown in HS. Yearby had one great year and one good year. Duke had two GREAT years and still didn't get his fifth star until the end of his senior year. Frank Gore was the GOAT in Dade and was a 3* to some and a 4* to others.

2) If you think Yearby is a 5 star right now then you are just A) looking at his highlight tape and didn't see him last year live or B) You really don't give a ***** because he is a Cane. And Im cool with either one. But Yearby didn't play as well as he did as a sophomore. Most of the guys on the board were "fapping" hoping that Cook would be the one we would get and were clownin FSU saying they jumped on the wrong one too early. Lol.

Look I know how these ratings work. ****, Charlie Jones was rated higher then Bobby Washington back in 04' but everybody knew Bobby ran Dade that year. All I am saying that is Yearby is not a 5 star recruit right now. Sony is. Lane is too.

Advertisement
Excuse me Troll attempts ??? That's comical just because a few guys I know that have family members on the current team and have talked to Sony and that's the perception they have gotten !!! Troll Wow

Yeah, but you said "I personally believe" and then use somebody else's perception to validate it.

1) Yes 25 5 star ratings IS alot. You think there are gonna be 25 kids PER YEAR that have an impact like Adrian Peterson, Duke Johnson, or Sammy Watkins. First team All Americans type ****? LMAO. THAT is a 5 star. What Deon Bush did this year justified his 4 star. Great freshmen year. But didn't break down any barriers. If you are a 5 star kid, that means you have the ability to almost single handily help whatever team you commit to as a True win next year based off what you have shown in HS. Yearby had one great year and one good year. Duke had two GREAT years and still didn't get his fifth star until the end of his senior year. Frank Gore was the GOAT in Dade and was a 3* to some and a 4* to others.

2) If you think Yearby is a 5 star right now then you are just A) looking at his highlight tape and didn't see him last year live or B) You really don't give a ***** because he is a Cane. And Im cool with either one. But Yearby didn't play as well as he did as a sophomore. Most of the guys on the board were "fapping" hoping that Cook would be the one we would get and were clownin FSU saying they jumped on the wrong one too early. Lol.

Look I know how these ratings work. ****, Charlie Jones was rated higher then Bobby Washington back in 04' but everybody knew Bobby ran Dade that year. All I am saying that is Yearby is not a 5 star recruit right now. Sony is. Lane is too.

Seriously, you're practically trying to retroactively rate these kids based on their college performance when you bring up previous five stars and what they have done to earn the pre-season star rating. Do you ever work in Excel? You just built a real-life Circular Reference.

It's all an amalgamation of opinions of hundreds of scouts anyway. Everyone would have better luck batting 1.000 when trying to pick the winner of the tool race at Braves games than to get in these kids heads and accurately rank every single player.

Let's say there are only 2000 high school players in each recruiting class (low balling the **** out of it), and 25 5-Stars is only 1.25%. And that's too many?

Last edited:

Seriously, you're practically trying to retroactively rate these kids based on their college performance when you bring up previous five stars and what they have done to earn the pre-season star rating. Do you ever work in Excel? You just built a real-life Circular Reference.

It's all an algamation of opinions of hundreds of scouts anyway. Everyone would have better luck batting 1.000 when trying to pick the winner of the tool race at Braves games than to get in these kids heads and accurately rank every single player.

Let's say there are only 2000 high school players in each recruiting class (low balling the **** out of it), and 25 5-Stars is only 1.25%. And that's too many?

47.gif

Advertisement
I actually do work in Excel. I am a Financial Anaylst. LOL. Listen, my guess is as good as anyones. I would have lost tons of money if somebody had told me Jammi German was not gonna be a NFL All Pro. Or that Troy Davis would have gotten some good years in the league. (Thought he was too small). So I dont know. But I do know that I have seen JY a few times up close and last year he was no 5*. Cook? Yes. Lane? Yes. But I am not expert either. I am happy to have the kid wearing orange and green FWIW.

I actually do work in Excel. I am a Financial Anaylst. LOL. Listen, my guess is as good as anyones. I would have lost tons of money if somebody had told me Jammi German was not gonna be a NFL All Pro. Or that Troy Davis would have gotten some good years in the league. (Thought he was too small). So I dont know. But I do know that I have seen JY a few times up close and last year he was no 5*. Cook? Yes. Lane? Yes. But I am not expert either. I am happy to have the kid wearing orange and green FWIW.

You're giving me Jassid Indigestion.

Lol. Well in that case I will leave it alone. ***** it..Yearby is a 5 star in my book. He committed to the Canes and seems like a good kid. So I shouldn't be knocking him.

I personally Don't believe Sony has us in his top 2 it's Notre **** and UGA then Us but everything have been hearing he is a ND lean !!

406 swag?

What does being from Montana have to do with anything ? I based my opinion off of what I have heard by a few different friends of mine and the fact that I cannot see us getting 2 5 star running backs In the same class with the way immediacy kids what to be on the field not to mention the fact some kids don't want the competition anymore and some will even change the course of a commit because of it ..... I.E. Lamar Miller vs Bryce Brown

Advertisement

406 swag?

What does being from Montana have to do with anything ? I based my opinion off of what I have heard by a few different friends of mine and the fact that I cannot see us getting 2 5 star running backs In the same class with the way immediacy kids what to be on the field not to mention the fact some kids don't want the competition anymore and some will even change the course of a commit because of it ..... I.E. Lamar Miller vs Bryce Brown

Your friend didn't told you that Sony want competition?

406 swag?

Get new friends, unless surrounding yourself with retards makes you feel better?

Advertisement
I will take my bro's advice since his brother is a major contributor on the Hurricane team and actually has relationships with alot of the recruits n Dade and Broward over a lot of sites insiders any day of the week , he has been right on multiple occasions so I guess we can just wait and see .

LOL Always love when people rather be right then see Miami (the team they claim to love) actually do well. SMDH.

I will take my bro's advice since his brother is a major contributor on the Hurricane team and actually has relationships with alot of the recruits n Dade and Broward over a lot of sites insiders any day of the week , he has been right on multiple occasions so I guess we can just wait and see .

Perfect example lulz

Advertisement
Back