Scouts 5 star players. 5 in FL and 4 from SFL

jandman514

Senior
Sony Michel, Kain Daub,McDermott,Yearby, Clark. Miami should have 4 5 star players according to scout..

Advertisement
Yearby ahead of Cook is interesting

Lane 9th at WR is surprising. The top 8 must be real impressive

McDermott is committing to Miami soon Clark has Miami number 1 every interview he does.. Sony is basically down to UGA or Miami. I've never seen Miami this great of shape with top 50 recruits. Only other years that compare ''star'' wise is 2004 and 2008.. Miami will have a top 5 class if they only recruit no more than 90 minutes away. Best SFL crop of players since 2008.

Yearby ahead of Cook is interesting

Lane 9th at WR is surprising. The top 8 must be real impressive

Yea that was interesting Lane should be a 5 star as well but i know one of the scout.com guys and he told some scouts feel Lane is one dimensional and only runs go routes FWIW..

Advertisement
yearby is a better back but cook is a mouth watering athlete that just happens to play running back in my opinion.

Advertisement
I am gonna take my Orange and green glasses off for a second and just say it..Yearby is not a 5 star. He is a 4 star that COULD be a 5 star if he balls out this year. I am not sure which site it is but one of them hand out like 25 5 star ratings. Lol. They have watered down the whole meaning of a 5 star. Adrian Peterson was the mold of what a 5 star is. A kid who comes in IMMEDIATELY and balls out of control right out the gate. Heisman/All American type as a True. Duke was the same. Yearby showed me that in his sophomore year but I didnt see that from him last year. Time will tell...

I am gonna take my Orange and green glasses off for a second and just say it..Yearby is not a 5 star. He is a 4 star that COULD be a 5 star if he balls out this year. I am not sure which site it is but one of them hand out like 25 5 star ratings. Lol. They have watered down the whole meaning of a 5 star. Adrian Peterson was the mold of what a 5 star is. A kid who comes in IMMEDIATELY and balls out of control right out the gate. Heisman/All American type as a True. Duke was the same. Yearby showed me that in his sophomore year but I didnt see that from him last year. Time will tell...

What else does Yearby have to prove? He's already went for over 3,000 years rushing vs Dade competition, and he hasn't started his senior year yet..

I know i am gonna get hella backlash for my post but I just didnt see a 5 star recruit from his performance last year. Yearby was pretty up and down. And I said this before I was VERY VERY disappointed in his performance against those Grayson, GA boys last year. Cook was the one trying to provide the spark when they was getting this a$$e$ kicked. Yearby looked like he didn't belong. I love the kid and I love that he committed but he has to show me something in his senior year to warrant the same star rating as the Duke. Duke balled out his Junior AND senior year. He should have been a 5 star from jump. He didn't get his until after the season was over. Smh.

Advertisement
I look at it this way. Yearby STARTS...lol, I like Cook too and I think he should be a 5 star, but All-Purpose Back that is Yearby all day.

Advertisement

Am I reading this right, that you consider 25 5 star players to be "watering down" the meaning of a five star? 25 kids in the entire country as five stars is too many?

I know Sfl is loaded this year but what national recruits would u guys like to have? Me personally i would like Jabrill Peppers, Lorenzo Carter, and Jalen Tabor

Advertisement
Back