Scouts 5 star players. 5 in FL and 4 from SFL

They should be stingy like HOF and not be afraid to roll out years with zero five stars.

Advertisement
Cant ever remembering having a good shot at this many 5star players. Sony, KC, Clark, Yearby, Lane(i cant see him not becoming one), GWillinIII, Daub, Lorenzo Carter,....

I know its early but **** thats some serious talent we have a legit shot at

I know Sfl is loaded this year but what national recruits would u guys like to have? Me personally i would like Jabrill Peppers, Lorenzo Carter, and Jalen Tabor

I agree. We already know that we can any offensive recruits, how about some defensive studs.

Advertisement
I am gonna take my Orange and green glasses off for a second and just say it..Yearby is not a 5 star. He is a 4 star that COULD be a 5 star if he balls out this year. I am not sure which site it is but one of them hand out like 25 5 star ratings. Lol. They have watered down the whole meaning of a 5 star. Adrian Peterson was the mold of what a 5 star is. A kid who comes in IMMEDIATELY and balls out of control right out the gate. Heisman/All American type as a True. Duke was the same. Yearby showed me that in his sophomore year but I didnt see that from him last year. Time will tell...

Am I reading this right, that you consider 25 5 star players to be "watering down" the meaning of a five star? 25 kids in the entire country as five stars is too many?

:rollcanes:

Advertisement
Clark and McDermott need to quit playing and go ahead and commit.

Keep this class momentum going and start recruiting for us. Big names attract other big players.

Are we in that good of shape with Daub to say "should"? And I am with BamaCane about Jabril Peppers. That dude is sick!

Are we in that good of shape with Daub to say "should"? And I am with BamaCane about Jabril Peppers. That dude is sick!

OP said 4 of the 5 5-stars should be ours.

Sony, McDermoot, Clark and Yearby.

All we gotta do is win 10+ games.

Advertisement
I am gonna take my Orange and green glasses off for a second and just say it..Yearby is not a 5 star. He is a 4 star that COULD be a 5 star if he balls out this year. I am not sure which site it is but one of them hand out like 25 5 star ratings. Lol. They have watered down the whole meaning of a 5 star. Adrian Peterson was the mold of what a 5 star is. A kid who comes in IMMEDIATELY and balls out of control right out the gate. Heisman/All American type as a True. Duke was the same. Yearby showed me that in his sophomore year but I didnt see that from him last year. Time will tell...

What else does Yearby have to prove? He's already went for over 3,000 years rushing vs Dade competition, and he hasn't started his senior year yet..

Lmfao I thought the same thing when I read the line he could be a 5 star if he balls out this year. WUT

I personally Don't believe Sony has us in his top 2 it's Notre **** and UGA then Us but everything have been hearing he is a ND lean !!

Advertisement
Excuse me Troll attempts ??? That's comical just because a few guys I know that have family members on the current team and have talked to Sony and that's the perception they have gotten !!! Troll Wow

It's an opinion and last I checked this is a forums is it not and I used to post frequently on Scout Prem board when Tano and the rest of the Admin were !

Advertisement
Back