Scott Patchan twitter post

True. But a lot of the heat DVD caught was also justified. Oftentimes in the right place but still not able to make the play. Cane through and through though.

Harris and DVD were good college corners. Harris was better of the two. DVD caught a lot of undeserved heat.

Impossible to judge vs our current CBs because the system is completely different

Advertisement
Lol Scott Patchan is a nobody right now.

@Safid_Deen: Love how Scott Patchan is the most outspoken 2015 Cane recruit. But I asked Mark Walton if he knew who Patchan was & he had no clue.

Walton could be another Eduardo Clements.. Booker T has good players, but I'm trying to think have any of them ever been all world in college. ? Anybody with more insight. Oh and if I had twitter I would tell safid to go suck on a porkchop.

Let's not go there... Brandon Harris was a AA and 2nd round pick... I mean considering how much smack his brother talked, I just want him to be productive... I don't mind selling out however, if a kid chooses another school then that's him... Don't sell out because he opted somewhere else... As for Walton... Kid just mind his business and produce... I like that as well... He's not concern with who's committed... He feels he can win with anyone...

Walton reminds me a lot of Edgerin James, yea call me crazy. Stacy Coley of RBs.......smooth as ****.

I grad USF way back in the day and I used to ask the NUPES at Florida what the **** they did in Gainesville for social activities and they said after the freshman year you get bored of the same ol frat parties and go home as often as possible :) For the life of me I can't understand why a urban kid would want to spend the most valuable part of their youth in these redneck communities. I mean Tuscaloosa? Are athletic facilities and fancy locker rooms that attractive? I have an aunt in gainesville and I asked them all the time what on earth do you do in gainsville! 5 miles in any direction and you are in the backwoods. Place is entertainment and culturally barren.

Lol Scott Patchan is a nobody right now.

@Safid_Deen: Love how Scott Patchan is the most outspoken 2015 Cane recruit. But I asked Mark Walton if he knew who Patchan was & he had no clue.

Walton could be another Eduardo Clements.. Booker T has good players, but I'm trying to think have any of them ever been all world in college. ? Anybody with more insight. Oh and if I had twitter I would tell safid to go suck on a porkchop.

Let's not go there... Brandon Harris was a AA and 2nd round pick... I mean considering how much smack his brother talked, I just want him to be productive... I don't mind selling out however, if a kid chooses another school then that's him... Don't sell out because he opted somewhere else... As for Walton... Kid just mind his business and produce... I like that as well... He's not concern with who's committed... He feels he can win with anyone...

Walton reminds me a lot of Edgerin James, yea call me crazy. Stacy Coley of RBs.......smooth as ****.

I see TJ Yeldon when I see Walton play. Just a smaller version.

You ain't lying. Wifey has meetings there a couple times a year. When I'm off and travel with her I waste time at the local Wal-Mart. I get crazy looks for all the Cane stuff on my car.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back