Scott Patchan twitter post

Advertisement
I hate going here, but.....
how florida i$ attra¢ting any talent right now i$ ju$t beyond me. They are ¢oming off of a 4-8 $ea$on that in¢luded a lo$$ to an F¢$ team, and their head ¢oa¢h i$ almo$t definitely on hi$ way out.

Got it? IFIFY

Dwayne Lawson @dlaw95 · 6h
When I commit to something or someone I stay committed, so when I sign them papers don't be scratching your head.#TheU

I'm geeked now!

I thought this duded was flaky on the recruitment. Posters be lying mane!!

When I commit to something or someone I stay committed, so when I sign them papers don't be scratching your head.#TheU

119.gif

Advertisement
Not sure if anyone saw this, but I figured you guys would like it

View attachment 24234

Followed with this photo in the tweet

View attachment 24235

Scott Patchan @scott_patchan · 20h
Someone remind the salty gator fans what the score was this past year when they played Miami and who has more national championships.

237.jpg

238.jpg

i love hearing that from our guys tell em how u feel kick his *** on the field now

how florida is attracting any talent right now is just beyond me. They are coming off of a 4-8 season that included a loss to an FCS team, and their head coach is almost definitely on his way out.

Living in the middle of Orlando it doesn't surprise me a bit. Every other topic in every media out is Gaytor. Them getting talented kids isn't surprising at all. ***** 'em.

Advertisement
Lol Scott Patchan is a nobody right now.

@Safid_Deen: Love how Scott Patchan is the most outspoken 2015 Cane recruit. But I asked Mark Walton if he knew who Patchan was & he had no clue.

Advertisement
The fun part of all this... Both Patchan & Lawson got the skills to back that **** up! Boys are repping Tampa well

@Safid_Deen: Love how Scott Patchan is the most outspoken 2015 Cane recruit. But I asked Mark Walton if he knew who Patchan was & he had no clue.

Walton could be another Eduardo Clements.. Booker T has good players, but I'm trying to think have any of them ever been all world in college. ? Anybody with more insight. Oh and if I had twitter I would tell safid to go suck on a porkchop.

Advertisement

Walton could be another Eduardo Clements.. Booker T has good players, but I'm trying to think have any of them ever been all world in college. ? Anybody with more insight. Oh and if I had twitter I would tell safid to go suck on a porkchop.

Let's not go there... Brandon Harris was a AA and 2nd round pick... I mean considering how much smack his brother talked, I just want him to be productive... I don't mind selling out however, if a kid chooses another school then that's him... Don't sell out because he opted somewhere else... As for Walton... Kid just mind his business and produce... I like that as well... He's not concern with who's committed... He feels he can win with anyone...

Brandon Harris 2nd rd pick

For all that talk what has Bharris done....My high school Dunbar produced Tavon Austin, Tommy polley just to name a few. It wasn't a knock fellas just asking

Advertisement
Back