Staff Writer
Premium
Not sure if anyone saw this, but I figured you guys would like it

Screen Shot 2014-06-15 at 4.10.31 PM.jpg

Followed with this photo in the tweet

Screen Shot 2014-06-15 at 4.11.11 PM.jpg

Advertisement
Scott Patchan @scott_patchan · 20h
Someone remind the salty gator fans what the score was this past year when they played Miami and who has more national championships.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He definitely was referring to 2016 DB Chauncey Gardner....I like this kid, will speak his mind and dnt care what anybody thinks....I knw he hates the Gators after how they treated his brother...he will b a leader for this class....

Dwayne Lawson @dlaw95 · 6h
When I commit to something or someone I stay committed, so when I sign them papers don't be scratching your head.#TheU

Dwayne Lawson @dlaw95 · 6h
When I commit to something or someone I stay committed, so when I sign them papers don't be scratching your head.#TheU

This is the one commit I want to keep through out this process. Seems like a real leader.

Advertisement
Advertisement
how florida is attracting any talent right now is just beyond me. They are coming off of a 4-8 season that included a loss to an FCS team, and their head coach is almost definitely on his way out.

how florida is attracting any talent right now is just beyond me. They are coming off of a 4-8 season that included a loss to an FCS team, and their head coach is almost definitely on his way out.
similar to how Fsu win the national championship but Bama has a way better class. just don't make no sense.

Florida will lose 5 games this year.. They still have Driskell.... and Matt Jones stay banged up! Poor OLine play... I can't wait to see muschump's face.. I still remember his face after they lost to Georgia Southern at home and they paid GSU $500,000... Lol

Advertisement
Back