Scott Patchan twitter post

For all that talk what has Bharris done....My high school Dunbar produced Tavon Austin, Tommy polley just to name a few. It wasn't a knock fellas just asking

BHarris was an AA and 2nd round pick... You asked what has a btw player done... We haven't witnessed anything like that since his departure...

Advertisement
For all that talk what has Bharris done....My high school Dunbar produced Tavon Austin, Tommy polley just to name a few. It wasn't a knock fellas just asking

School is better at basketball. Baltimore is basically a football backwater compared to many other cities.

Hate to say it , but Harris was very average here. Him being a 2nd rounder doesn't mean much when DVD was a 3rd round pick.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Scott Patchan @scott_patchan · 20h
Someone remind the salty gator fans what the score was this past year when they played Miami and who has more national championships.

122.gif

Hate to say it , but Harris was very average here. Him being a 2nd rounder doesn't mean much when DVD was a 3rd round pick.

Both of these guys went high due their combine workouts. DVD cause of his 4.28 speed and Harris had the best combine for a corner i had ever seen. i mean every drill he killed it. if it wasn't for that he could have easily been a 4th-5th round corner. both were solid here IMO

Advertisement
Advertisement

Kid was a good corner... He was better than anyone we have now... Dude was an AA selection... He wasnt average... What's going on where we are now devaluing the production of some of our successful players? Just last week some said Spence was average and was the best player on a mediocre defense... Let's get real... As for DVD... Kid was frustrating at times but he was never beat and was rarely caught on... 3rd selection isn't bad... The sad part is both of those prospects would start on our defense now...

Kid was a good corner... He was better than anyone we have now... Dude was an AA selection... He wasnt average... What's going on where we are now devaluing the production of some of our successful players? Just last week some said Spence was average and was the best player on a mediocre defense... Let's get real... As for DVD... Kid was frustrating at times but he was never beat and was rarely caught on... 3rd selection isn't bad... The sad part is both of those prospects would start on our defense now...

Do you know this entire post is a contradiction of itself? First you praise two NFL picks then say it would be sad that they would start on the current defense. Which one is it? Were they good players or not?

Advertisement
Harris and DVD were good college corners. Harris was better of the two. DVD caught a lot of undeserved heat.

Impossible to judge vs our current CBs because the system is completely different

Advertisement
Back