Rumor Scott Frost

Advertisement
Advertisement
@L A M P ’s a 🐊? You grew up in Miami I’m guessing? I love when Miami people who attend the gator and FSU, stay Canes fans.

It’s more common than you might think.

People I used to sit near at games for years, both dudes were **** grads, as well as their wives. 100% cane through and through, just couldn’t afford UM when they were in school. Never lost their 305 cred.

Advertisement
It’s more common than you might think.

People I used to sit near at games for years, both dudes were **** grads, as well as their wives. 100% cane through and through, just couldn’t afford UM when they were in school. Never lost their 305 cred.
Started at UM on a Merrick scholly thinkin it'd be enough, my fam didn't really have **** and they were helpin as much as they could. Did one semester and the math on 100k undergrad degree plus eventual doctoral degree.

Transferred to FSU for the spring and took the freeride (actually got paid ~24K) 03-07. Didn't attend a ton of class and usually sat in the back but every Friday during the season I sat front row in every class rockin' my throwback orange Playmaker jersey.

@L A M P ’s a 🐊? You grew up in Miami I’m guessing? I love when Miami people who attend the gator and FSU, stay Canes fans.
8️⃣6️⃣3️⃣ son 💪🏼
Basically this. Better school for my major (Citrus) at 1/3 of the cost. Plus I knew a ton of people going. Lived w/ a few players, knew a lot of the team. They all called me Miami. I am who i am. No shame 🙌🏻

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wizard Of Oz Toto GIF

Advertisement
Back