Rumor Scott Frost

CholoCane

Manuel Diaz, Esq
Premium
Serious talks from the UCF boosters that frost is heading back to UCF as OC and flipping CJ Baxter from Texas.

Don’t shoot the messenger, just adding to the pain that Frost could’ve been an OC in a run heavy offense like Mario wants 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
Advertisement
Again, don’t shoot the messenger:

Attachments

• CBED2FF3-B05E-4D8F-8BE6-EC0338C9B64F.jpeg
    CBED2FF3-B05E-4D8F-8BE6-EC0338C9B64F.jpeg
    406.4 KB · Views: 1,210
Advertisement
Serious talks from the UCF boosters that frost is heading back to UCF as OC and flipping CJ Baxter from Texas.

Don’t shoot the messenger, just adding to the pain that Frost could’ve been an OC in a run heavy offense like Mario wants 🤷‍♂️

Chicks in Florida are marginally better looking than Nebraska girls, makes sense

Must have missed this what came out?
Had major problems with alcohol, crazy partying and banging coeds at a campus sorority house. Kept arriving late for meetings or missing meetings, missed an in-home with a 5 star recruit due to being drunk and called the father the next day to apologize. Nebraska could have saved $1 million by waiting another 2-3 weeks to fire him but they just wanted him gone. Guy wouldn't last a month in Miami.

Advertisement

His estranged wife moved back to Orlando months back, no? Thought that was the word but quien sabe

Frost needs to be in a rehab program. The comments out of Nebraska over the past year were pretty nasty. Surprised he lasted that long before being fired.

10000%.

One of my closest friends has been around the Nebraska program for decades and is beyond tight with several big boosters.

The wheels fell off for Frost in Lincoln. Drinking on the job, banging co-eds—it's like he took a time machine back to the late 90's and thought it was a college kid again.

Final straw was the Northwestern game in Ireland. Literally spent the entire week hammered and was in all the pubs, before the Huskers blew a winnable game.

Dude has serious problems and needs to take 2023, not run back to Orlando to try and coach again. Rehab is the only answer for this dude.

I'd be shocked if any program took a chance on him this quickly with all these stories out there—even as a coordinator.

The only worse hire for Miami at OC would be coke-snorting, wife-swapping Tom Herman—who would explode with all the recreational resources in Miami.

Advertisement
Wait, did I miss something?!?! We are to be in pain for missing Frost?!
No we’re in pain for having Gattis and missing out on OC hires. Not particularly Frost - but to be honest I’m taking him at OC over Gattis…at least he can recruit.

Advertisement
Back