Rumor Scott Frost

Had major problems with alcohol, crazy partying and banging coeds at a campus sorority house. Kept arriving late for meetings or missing meetings, missed an in-home with a 5 star recruit due to being drunk and called the father the next day to apologize. Nebraska could have saved $1 million by waiting another 2-3 weeks to fire him but they just wanted him gone. Guy wouldn't last a month in Miami.

I've heard a lot of those same things. What I find hilarious is that he basically was running through an entire sorority. Dude must have had a lot of free time on his hands.

Advertisement
10000%.

One of my closest friends has been around the Nebraska program for decades and is beyond tight with several big boosters.

The wheels fell off for Frost in Lincoln. Drinking on the job, banging co-eds—it's like he took a time machine back to the late 90's and thought it was a college kid again.

Final straw was the Northwestern game in Ireland. Literally spent the entire week hammered and was in all the pubs, before the Huskers blew a winnable game.

Dude has serious problems and needs to take 2023, not run back to Orlando to try and coach again. Rehab is the only answer for this dude.

I'd be shocked if any program took a chance on him this quickly with all these stories out there—even as a coordinator.

The only worse hire for Miami at OC would be coke-snorting, wife-swapping Tom Herman—who would explode with all the recreational resources in Miami.

LOL, Frost looked like He literally wanted to puke every time I saw Him, dude looked like He gave no ******* s.

Advertisement
10000%.

One of my closest friends has been around the Nebraska program for decades and is beyond tight with several big boosters.

The wheels fell off for Frost in Lincoln. Drinking on the job, banging co-eds—it's like he took a time machine back to the late 90's and thought it was a college kid again.

Final straw was the Northwestern game in Ireland. Literally spent the entire week hammered and was in all the pubs, before the Huskers blew a winnable game.

Dude has serious problems and needs to take 2023, not run back to Orlando to try and coach again. Rehab is the only answer for this dude.

I'd be shocked if any program took a chance on him this quickly with all these stories out there—even as a coordinator.

The only worse hire for Miami at OC would be coke-snorting, wife-swapping Tom Herman—who would explode with all the recreational resources in Miami.
**** bro. Frost sounds like he thinks he’s Lane Kiffen.

Well, at least that gives a logical, albeit dark, explanation as to what happened to him and I'm hearing similar weird things about Herman.

When Frost went to Nebraska, after what he did at UCF, I just thought this guy was gonna go there and resurrect that school to the top 10. Just goes to show that you really never know what's gonna happen with coaches even after great success.

Jimbo is another mystery to me. People try to downplay what he did at FSU, but the facts are clear - FSU was a dumpster fire and he resurrected the place, regularly had top 3 recruiting classes, went to the playoffs twice and won the NC. How he hasn't done better at TA&M is a mystery.
Come on man! There’s no mystery as to why he succeeded at fsu and not TAMU. He got lucky and caught lightning in a bottle with Crab legs who was a once in a lifetime type of college QB. No Winston, no playoffs and no Natty! Once grab her by the puzzy left for the league, Jimbo was toast. The TAMU gig was his money grab.

All his Assistant Coaches went behind his back and complained to the AD as well...
Not all. A few partied with him. One supposedly owned the apartment where some of the partying went down.

I heard it was more at the G25 than the sorority house but why sweat the details.

JK

I’ve never been to Nebraska but I’m sure it’s mostly plus sized models that grew up on farms

Orlando has the highest per capita of girls in the **** industry, so I’ve heard
Shark Tank Writing GIF

Advertisement
Had major problems with alcohol, crazy partying and banging coeds at a campus sorority house. Kept arriving late for meetings or missing meetings, missed an in-home with a 5 star recruit due to being drunk and called the father the next day to apologize. Nebraska could have saved $1 million by waiting another 2-3 weeks to fire him but they just wanted him gone. Guy wouldn't last a month in Miami.
His failure makes sense, sad stuff, ****ed his career away

Is this the same Frost caught one night befriending the late Lawrence Phillips' girlfriend & then hid in her apartment - either bathroom or closet - while Phillips dragged the young thing by her hair down the stairs?

Advertisement
Is this the same Frost caught one night befriending the late Lawrence Phillips' girlfriend & then hid in her apartment - either bathroom or closet - while Phillips dragged the young thing by her hair down the stairs?

Da.

Come on man! There’s no mystery as to why he succeeded at fsu and not TAMU. He got lucky and caught lightning in a bottle with Crab legs who was a once in a lifetime type of college QB. No Winston, no playoffs and no Natty! Once grab her by the puzzy left for the league, Jimbo was toast. The TAMU gig was his money grab.

Plus He was HC in waiting at FSU for 3 years while Bowden held His hands, left to His own devices at TAMU has exposed Jimbo for the coRchity coRchy coRch that He is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back