Rumor Scott Frost

Advertisement
Nah.. Went to UF. Lots of talent but it ain't nothing like UCF.

UF girls are all stuck up B's. UCF girls just trying to party.
Whatever....UF has wayyyyy more fine women....Stuck up or not...I've been to UM away games since the early 80s..and I've NEVER seen so many fine women than I did in 1988 in Baton Rouge for the UM vs LSU game...

Advertisement
Whatever....UF has wayyyyy more fine women....Stuck up or not...I've been to UM away games since the early 80s..and I've NEVER seen so many fine women than I did in 1988 in Baton Rouge for the UM vs LSU game...
I went to UF for 4 years. Also partied at UCF a lot. Heck even the girls in Tally might be better. Not as fine but way more fun/chill. UF hoes were too high maintenance.

I went to UF for 4 years. Also partied at UCF a lot. Heck even the girls in Tally might be better. Not as fine but way more fun/chill. UF hoes were too high maintenance.
High maintenance, and better educated....I Love fine women with Top notch jobs..

High maintenance, and better educated....I Love fine women with Top notch jobs..
Man you're talking about that Wife life. I'm talking about college. Smash and go. Ain't nobody trying to work that hard or deal with BS. Just trying to have a good time. You marry a UF girl (guilty) later on.

Advertisement
Man you're talking about that Wife life. I'm talking about college. Smash and go. Ain't nobody trying to work that hard or deal with BS. Just trying to have a good time. You marry a UF girl (guilty) later on.
Do not care....The Finest woman I've seen in God knows how long, was a neighbor of mine when I lived in Orlando (UF Grad)....28yrs old and the epitome of Drop dead Gorgeous. Originally from Bartow Fl. I simply cannot describe how Gorgeous this woman was. A Pharmacist too boot. Masters Degree from UF...And going back to get her MBA.

Do not care....The Finest woman I've seen in God knows how long, was a neighbor of mine when I lived in Orlando (UF Grad)....28yrs old and the epitome of Drop dead Gorgeous. Originally from Bartow Fl. I simply cannot describe how Gorgeous this woman was. A Pharmacist too boot. Masters Degree from UF...And going back to get her MBA.

Shes what I would call a triple threat... Beauty, Brains and Banks!

leonardo dicaprio entrance GIF by Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

Shes what I would call a triple threat... Beauty, Brains and Banks!
Ya'll aren't figuring in the Polk County factor in this equation. Always a catch. She cray cray!

Advertisement
Ya'll aren't figuring in the Polk County factor in this equation. Always a catch. She cray cray!

You ain't lyin' about those Polk County broads, one of those fat *** Amazons got a lottery winner killed. Dude that got killed used to sweep hair at the barber shop I used to frequent, and the barber that used to cut my hair was an accessory to that murder. Crazy thing about it, is Abraham's baby moms won a $1M on a scratch off, so He was definitely looking down on her.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back