SCOTT COVINGTON......

Advertisement
it was cold and coach Davis was telling the special team........ come on, come on Kennard and it was Termain Mack that blocked the kick. that is when i told myself, everything is going to be alright.

Advertisement
I'm so mad we didn't get to see more of Najeh after that 1999 OSU game......that dude is the biggest freak we've had at UM football since 1980

EDIT

AT RUNNING BACK

Najeh was on his way to being goat status until that injury.

I stood next to his Mom on the sidelines the entire second half...
Happy to hear about another name drop from you. Fella, do you have anything going for you other than post on cis who you knew in the past. Sad man; don’t you realize when you continually mention people you may have had contact with it makes you appear like a jerk.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Happy to hear about another name drop from you. Fella, do you have anything going for you other than post on cis who you knew in the past. Sad man; don’t you realize when you continually mention people you may have had contact with it makes you appear like a jerk.
@caneinorlando is giving feedback about former Canes and giving personal experience. Lighten the fvck up Francis.

Last edited:
until the problem is solved, i aint quitting . Seems like the U , university should man up. Biggest joke. I dont wear colored glasses. this program is in total failure. im done for this week. but i will be back.

When was the last time you opened up your wallet to help the university without getting anything in return?

Advertisement
just that. way better than Clement and so underrated. Again, since the era of Butch Davis, our program has fallen so behind. I remember when my brother was teasing me about the Canes playing LSD in 2005 or 2006 in a bowl game. I told him, dont worry...... the Canes are going to win big. since then, we have been going so south, it becomes the south pole.

the sick part about it. we did not even need to be in this crap hole .

I dont understand how can a program like ours find a way too ***** it up all the time.

Dont feed the troll

Advertisement
Back