SCOTT COVINGTON......

hydro66

Senior
just that. way better than Clement and so underrated. Again, since the era of Butch Davis, our program has fallen so behind. I remember when my brother was teasing me about the Canes playing LSD in 2005 or 2006 in a bowl game. I told him, dont worry...... the Canes are going to win big. since then, we have been going so south, it becomes the south pole.

the sick part about it. we did not even need to be in this crap hole .

I dont understand how can a program like ours find a way too ***** it up all the time.

Advertisement
then coker fires the whole friggin staff. dark days and still dark days. look at it now, back to zero. anyway.

Advertisement
Advertisement
until the problem is solved, i aint quitting . Seems like the U , university should man up. Biggest joke. I dont wear colored glasses. this program is in total failure. im done for this week. but i will be back.

just that. way better than Clement and so underrated. Again, since the era of Butch Davis, our program has fallen so behind. I remember when my brother was teasing me about the Canes playing LSD in 2005 or 2006 in a bowl game. I told him, dont worry...... the Canes are going to win big. since then, we have been going so south, it becomes the south pole.

the sick part about it. we did not even need to be in this crap hole .

I dont understand how can a program like ours find a way too ***** it up all the time.
It should be easy to understand how to ***** up a program like ours..Hire garbage coaches who hire garbage assistants.

Advertisement
until the problem is solved, i aint quitting . Seems like the U , university should man up. Biggest joke. I dont wear colored glasses. this program is in total failure. im done for this week. but i will be back.
I'll play - what would you say the "problem" is?

I SIMPLY DONT KNOW. biggest fraud in history. I dont know. i dont know. simple as that. this is a political thing. Im not paranoid but there is more to the story.

Advertisement
Ryan Clement's best season, 96 - 2,257yds 19TD's & 8INT's at 60.3%cmp
Miami went 9-3 wining a bowl game vs UVA.

Scot Covington's best season, 98 - 2,301yds 19TD's & 8INT's at 58.9%cmp
Miami went 9-3 winning a bowl game vs NC St.

In 96 we had Dyral McMillan, Danyell Ferguson, Edge in his True Freshman year, Trent Jones, Yatil Green, Magic Benton, Tony Gaiter & Jermaine Chambers. Our Defense had a very good secondary with guys like Tremain Mack who was a dope return man, Duane Starks, Carlos Jones, & Earl Little, plus Kenard Lang, Kenny Holmes, James Buress & Twan Russell.

In 98 we had Edgerrin James come into his own as arguably the greatest RB in school history, he had a legendary season that year. James Jackson & Najeh Davenport were beasts too, we had a great 3 headed monster backfield, plus Santana Moss, Reggie Wayne, Andre King & Daryl Jones.

That 98 Defense was loaded with Ed Reed, Al Blades, Nate Brooks, Leonard Myers, Delvin Brown, Mike Rumph, Dan Morgan, Nate Webster, Mike Smith, Rod Mack Damione Lewis, Matt Sweeney & Mike Lawson.

Ryan Clement's best season, 96 - 2,257yds 19TD's & 8INT's at 60.3%cmp
Miami went 9-3 wining a bowl game vs UVA.

Scot Covington's best season, 98 - 2,301yds 19TD's & 8INT's at 58.9%cmp
Miami went 9-3 winning a bowl game vs NC St.

In 96 we had Dyral McMillan, Danyell Ferguson, Edge in his True Freshman year, Trent Jones, Yatil Green, Magic Benton, Tony Gaiter & Jermaine Chambers. Our Defense had a very good secondary with guys like Tremain Mack who was a dope return man, Duane Starks, Carlos Jones, & Earl Little, plus Kenard Lang, Kenny Holmes, James Buress & Twan Russell.

In 98 we had Edgerrin James come into his own as arguably the greatest RB in school history, he had a legendary season that year. James Jackson & Najeh Davenport were beasts too, we had a great 3 headed monster backfield, plus Santana Moss, Reggie Wayne, Andre King & Daryl Jones.

That 98 Defense was loaded with Ed Reed, Al Blades, Nate Brooks, Leonard Myers, Delvin Brown, Mike Rumph, Dan Morgan, Nate Webster, Mike Smith, Rod Mack Damione Lewis, Matt Sweeney & Mike Lawson.
Memories......
The days of if you wanted to kill me. You'ld find me on Saturdays at the OB.

T. Mack. My vote for unsung Cane of all time.

Advertisement
Back