SCORE PREDICTION --- Canes - A&M

Advertisement
Tough call.
Talent and bodies= AtM > UM 24-17
Mindset and Mental space = 42-10 (either way--our way, I hope)

I’m sticking with what I’ve said from the beginning, baby doll. I am genuinely concerned about TVD/Gattis at this exact moment, under these exact circumstances. Long term they probably figure it out, but this D is the best we will face all year, and we have no elite WR or good enough chemistry to offset their talent advantage. 16 points may be generous.

If it’s any consolation I think we are more likely to blow them out then they are us.
Yeah I don’t like what I’ve seen from Gattis so far I don’t like the offense…so far.

Advertisement
TAMU - 23, Miami - 16
dont tell me eva green GIF

Advertisement
I think people are forgetting just how much pressure is on A&M they have us Saturday and then travel to a ranked Arkansas they could be staring at three straight Ls. If we can get up early they may press and make mistakes.

While we should be playing fast and free knowing we got a terrible MTSU at home next week and are not expected to win. I hope more national pundits keep pounding this backed against a wall thing for the aggies and picking them as it may work to give us a chip on our shoulder.

I don't have an opinion at this time. Had we come out gangbusters against Southern Miss bullets flying AND TAMU did what they were supposed to do to AP State, I would have said we would win by a slim margin. But now I'm confused. If that makes sense.
We both overlooked our previous opponents and came out flat. The difference is we were able to overcome it and they didn’t. No reason to believe they can all of the sudden turn it on and we can’t.

*** to mouth: 26
The U: 16

Don’t have the horses to run our preferred schemes against more established teams yet. WRs struggle to get open and they sell out to stop the run. Defense holds up well until they don’t

Advertisement
Optimistic: Canes 27-20

I really worry about that defense against Gattis' offense though. If it's as vanilla as it's been:
31-20 A&M

Advertisement
TVD throws for over 300 yards and 3 TDs to Arroyo, K Smiff and B Smiff.

RB’s go for 150-200 yards.

Akeem, Kelly and LT each get a sack.

Wes plays around 20 snaps.

JW0 and Rique each have their hand in turnovers.

Mario coaches entire game with blood gushing down his forehead from head butting entire team on way out the tunnel.

Advertisement
Back