Scoop on the former players roundtable

Advertisement
This Van???

Probably something like this.

C02FE0DF-73DC-4A26-A071-45C3FE610D94.jpeg

Advertisement
I know that Richt and Golden were involved with youth. I don't know about Manny, he very well could be. One of the many problems with south Florida youth football are the scum bags in the leagues. There is only so much a college can do, so I love the former players identifying the need for involvement.

Advertisement
So couple things to clear up- 1. the former players aren't getting together to pitch an AD, the media asked and they gave their opinions individually. You all know these guys with their big personalities, so they're allowed to say what they feel and those answers aren't together with the roundtable they did. 2. the recruiting part- the guys want to help UM scout, not make the decisions. Using the organized flow I mentioned in the post, they were saying the biggest worry is selling a kid who UM isn't going to go after. They want to avoid that by just being in the loop which they haven't been for about over 10 years.

Listen, I'm on team bring the formers back in and back in the loop. One of the main reasons is a simple question to you all...has Miami ever been successful in football when the former players aren't involved?
In the roundtable video they talked about the various ways they can get back to being involved. More will come out on the next one that they left out too. That period in time Miami was great 80s-90s and early '00s, the former players were involved.

Last edited:
Just want some of yall to understand there are most likely fans of other schools creating fake accounts all over social media platforms and posting a bunch of silly ****tttt. Some one might also want to pass that along to the BOT. Just because these are allegedly very smart people it doesn't mean they have a lot of common sense type off smarts. Im sure everyone on these boards knows some seriously smart people but if you turned them loose in New York it would be game over. They would get eaten alive. Take a deep breath fellas and lets hope for the best because its all we can do.

Advertisement
Former players are likely the reason most of you(us) are Cane fans. But when they seem to want an influence some of you are like "that's to many opinions/ you can play but STFU after you leave". Some of you act flooding South Florida with a "go to the U" influence and also making sure that a underrated 2/3 star isn't missed is bad thing. If it's not against the rules why would you be against it? Greatness recognizes Greatness.

Advertisement
Former players are likely the reason most of you(us) are Cane fans. But when they seem to want an influence some of you are like "that's to many opinions/ you can play but STFU after you leave". Some of you act flooding South Florida with a "go to the U" influence and also making sure that a underrated 2/3 star isn't missed is bad thing. If it's not against the rules why would you be against it? Greatness recognizes Greatness.
Why would you gather a committee of ex-players to do what any competent AD can do?

Advertisement
Back