Schwartz

Advertisement
I'm having trouble understanding why they would when they have much better WR prospects on the board and limited spots. Sucks he's probably going to the Turds but that's the side effect from having a stacked class.

I hope the staff can this speedster, but IMO the lizard track program may the the allure for him. Although some may say he's an unproven WR, the ability to hit a home run and stretch the field can create huge gaps in the secondary for the other WR. IMO he should be the most important remaining WR. No knock on the other WR's because they are really good options, but he offers more intangibles.

I'm having trouble understanding why they would when they have much better WR prospects on the board and limited spots. Sucks he's probably going to the Turds but that's the side effect from having a stacked class.

Umm 4.3 might be why . Austin seems to favoring ND . The other ones left don't have that type speed .

Advertisement
Anthony Schwartz, American Heritage, Wide Receiver I have a gut feeling Miami is going really make a push for him . If so and we land him the gator tears thread might reach 200 pages

Schwartz or not, that thread will reach 200 pages. Those boys are headed to rock bottom as long as the toof is leading them. He's Gorlden coaching but with a really goofy look. Tie or teef, take your pick, but that's the tell tale sign of a corch.

I thought I saw that he got an invite to the Opening. I've favored us trying to add him because of the speed and develop him. I know we're looking at better receivers but I can't get past that speed.

Last edited:
95% chance this kid takes the Marvin Bracy/Xavier carter route. Minimal if any impact on the college football field. Too many other good options at WR or other positions to risk wasting a scholly. It's like most of you haven't realized yet we are going to cleaning up at WR from here on out.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I have no inside info, just using public info and common sense. We are finally stacked at WR on the team already, with plenty of speed. We have 3 absolute studs already committed, and still have a chance to get 5 star types (Williams, Austin, etc). *IF* we take a 4th WR, it would have to be a cant miss type prospect, not someone you are hoping will be good because he is fast.

Hard pass.

Do not want!

Deontae Thompson 2.0 (but not even as good coming out of HS and not from the muck)

Richt has all the 5 feet none" he needs, looking for 6+ plus is the new normal in college football because db's are getting taller...

Advertisement
I have no inside info, just using public info and common sense. We are finally stacked at WR on the team already, with plenty of speed. We have 3 absolute studs already committed, and still have a chance to get 5 star types (Williams, Austin, etc). *IF* we take a 4th WR, it would have to be a cant miss type prospect, not someone you are hoping will be good because he is fast.

With 3 studs committed, we could afford to take a chance on a guy who runs a 4.2 something, but you're right, I don't know that we could do it at the expense of another stud receiver. But doesn't it bother you to let that guy just walk, let alone to the Gayturds?

With 3 studs committed, we could afford to take a chance on a guy who runs a 4.2 something, but you're right, I don't know that we could do it at the expense of another stud receiver. But doesn't it bother you to let that guy just walk, let alone to the Gayturds?

^ football knowledge

Would rather have Moore than this kid.Moore is a better "receiver" and has plenty of speed.....if we can't get Austin I hope Moore is the last WR we take.

Advertisement
It's obvious we want the kid: we named a building after him. Show me another recruit we did that for. I'll hang up and listen.

You can easily zone off straight line speed. There's a reason top programs are not pursuing him

Great Olympic athlete with World class speed, but average WR with limited route tree.

He's a take imo if we miss on a couple other WR's ahead of him.

Also, the "need for speed" has become overstated on this board. We have plenty of speed with Thomas, Harley, Deejay & even Mullins.

Not to mention, Ahmmon Richards & Mark Pope are both Elite WR's with great speed, phenomenal route running & terrific hands, they're both the total package.

Advertisement
Back